Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1000 Gold Per Hour as a Rogue

Discussion on 1000 Gold Per Hour as a Rogue within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I have come to understand that this is not common knowledge to all rogues and I have yet to see it on any site upon performing multiple searches.

This can be soloed for about 200G per hour or done with 2 rogues for about 1000G.

I do this solo but in fairness I have exceptional gear. I'm sure it could be done with good blue gear. If you have problems with this, get a partner to help you. Frankly, as much money as this can make you, it wouldn't be a horrible crime to complely stock up on greater fire protection pots, elixir of mongoose, giant potions, etc. A death will cost you about 6 minutes and time is money.

You will also need improved sap. 100G worth of respeccing is a small price to pay for a weekend of making thousands.

On to the solo strategy:

In Lower Blackrock Spire you want to stealth to the right in the same manner as you would normally clear the dungeon. You'll come around to the left after dropping off the first ledge and work your way to two doors (one after the other) that are very close to each other and have roaming mobs going through them. After you pass the second door, stop. To your right you should see a ledge. Across from that ledge is another ledge where you will see a bunch of ogres. If you move towards that ledge and look down you will see a platform that you can jump onto. Jump to it. Now move forward and you will see another platform. Jump to it. Lastly you will jump to the ground floor where you will see several tents. When you jump down, fall, don't jump or it will break your stealth. Watch out for roaming mobs. You don't want to fall on them.

Continue on until you get to the hill where the spiders are. As soon as you reach this hill you will come to a nook on your right that most groups that do LBRS skip. In that nook you will see three groups of mobs. To the left are 3 mobs, to the right are 3 mobs and in the back right corner are 2 mobs. The two groups of 3 are not linked but all 6 will aggro if you pull one because the two groups are too close together.

Behold my brilliant artwork!:

What you want is one of the two mobs in the back. One of these mobs is a Blackrock Pyromancer. He is what you will want to kill, so sap the other guy and go up the little hill behind you. Ranged pull the pyromancer. Just before he gets in range hit evasion and kill him as quickly as possible. He will flee just before he dies, so crippling poison is your friend. You could use kidney shot just before he gets to 20% life but why waste it on a fleeing mob?

As soon as you kill him, loot him and vanish.

Duo Strategy

Kill the group in the back in the same manner but don't waste your vanish. Two rogues shouls make extremely short work of both mobs. Heal up, wait for your curses and such to fade and get ready for some big packs.

The problem with the next pull is that you have 6 mobs to deal with. If the two "inside mobs" are both Pyromancers, dump this pull and reset. The only way you can continue is to reset, fight 4 elits at the same time or kill a couple, die and come back to an easier pull. In any other case, you want to sap "inside mob1" or inside mob2". If one of them is a pyromancer, don't sap it, sap the other one and have your partner sap one of the other mobs in sapped mob's group. See this diagram:

Kill the unsapped pyromancer and vanish.

The duo strat is complicated. You will find that there are several configurations to deal with. I prefer to solo but I make a ton of money if I duo all of the mobs.

Your prize is this:

It is one of the best robes that a mage can find if he doesn't raid and that is more than 99% of the mage population. Even raiding mages have bought these from me as gaining archanist or something similar isn't necessarily an overnight process for a new raider. The best part of this robe is that it's bind on pickup. The pattern is bind on use but the robe binds when you make it, so the crafter can only make it for himself.

Yes the downside is that the mage has to be a 300 tailor. I have sold this pattern to 100 people that picked up tailoring just to make this robe. Many dumped tailoring after making it.

These patterns sell for about 200 gold on my server. I've found and sold as many as 5 in a day.

Even better is this

They sell for 300-400 gold on my server. They don't drop nearly as often as the robe pattern does but it's a nice payday when they do. I also find a ton of blues (shadowcraft, valor, etc). Those always sell pretty nicely.

My worst one hour session was about 70 gold. My best was 1000 gold (3 patterns, 1 fire recipie and 2 blues).

Again, if you're having trouble with the solo strat, get a partner. Two rogues in green gear can easily handle the solo strat.

Happy hunting!
Old 07/24/2006, 13:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
wär super wenn das mal einer auf deutsch übersetzen könnte !
Old 07/24/2006, 13:32   #3

hm hab imp sap nich geskillt, aber mal probieren
erstmal thx

Edit: funzt
aber schwer, zumindest den mob killen
Old 07/24/2006, 15:21   #4

elite*gold: 1420
Könnte wer den Solo Part übersetzen plz ?
Old 07/24/2006, 15:24   #5

Ne deutsche übersetzung wäre toll^^
Old 07/24/2006, 16:19   #6

Ganz einfach:
-Ihr lauft in UBRS vor den Spinnenboss
-Rechts daneben ist ein kleiner "Raum" in dem 3 Gruppen stehen
-bei der Gruppe die nur 2 hat den Dreamweaver (nicht den pyro) n kopfnüsslein verpassen
-links daneben ganz hoch aufn Berg
-den Pyro mit Range waffe pullen
-Dieses Ausweichen Dings anschmeissen
-ihn killen (Crippling Poisen nich vergessen, weil er abhaut)
-sobald der andere ausm stun kommt vanish machen

hab den typ jetzt schon n paar mal gekillt.
Beim 1. mal kam Magister Bindungen raus
Seit dem nix mehr
Old 07/24/2006, 16:22   #7

Mh werds mal später ausprobieren.
Danke für die Übersetzung .
Old 07/24/2006, 16:38   #8

also um damit 1000g pro stunde zu schaffen braucht man wirklich sehr viel drop glück^^
Old 07/24/2006, 16:41   #9

Scheint zu gehen, so farmen 2 Kumpel von mir ihr Geld nur leider sind bei uns aufm Server die Preise viel niedriger... Da bekommt man 90g für das Rezept für die Robe und 120 für das Rezept mit dem Pot.
Anyways es ist dennoch lukrativ!
Old 07/24/2006, 17:10   #10

is möglich auf jeden fall
bisherige drops : erzmagieroben,schicksal,großerfeuerschutztrank
Old 07/24/2006, 17:49   #11

Klappt auch mit 2 Huntern.Durchlaufen und totstellen bis zur Spinne..beide Hunter nehmen den Pyrokerl in´s Target und dann Aimed, Multi, Autoshot.Das von beiden dann kippt er um.Vielleicht brauch man noch 1-3 Autos..je nachdem wie oft man crittet.Dann stellen sich beide tot und Hunter A ruft sein Pet.Augen des Wildtiers und mit dem Pet die Viecher wegpullen.Hunter B lootet in der Zeit den Mob
Old 07/24/2006, 18:04   #12

Hier hab ich mal'n kleines Video aufm Testrealm dazu gemacht...

klappt ziemlich gut
Old 07/24/2006, 19:39   #13

vid funkt nich bei mia
Old 07/24/2006, 20:49   #14

Das vid zeigt echt sehr gute drops, muss ich mal so sagen ^_-
Old 07/24/2006, 20:52   #15

GUT aber instanz reset
oder kann man da was gegen machen?