Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rogue/AV] Port from Alliance Bridge into tower

Discussion on [Rogue/AV] Port from Alliance Bridge into tower within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Rogue/AV] Port from Alliance Bridge into tower

Might be a bit hard to understand what I mean, so I'll do my best to explain.
If you're standing about halfway on the bridge at alliance base, theres a way to port into the north baldar bunker as a (combat) rogue.

1. Be combat with Killing Spree.
2. Attack any alliance standing on that bridge within range of the bowman.
3. Use killingspree on the alliance. The bowman should also attack you now that you're destealthed.
4. If done right and with some luck, you will now "port" to the bowman with killingspree. Use vanish and then cap the flag

It's reproducable, but seems like it works around 50% of the time for me. Also seems like this only works if theres only 1 alliance on that bridge within range of Killing Spree.

Credits: Aldun

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS -> [Alliance]official WOW Rogue lvl 70 Full EPIC Tier 1
03/27/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Pm me for more infos... Lvl 70 Rogue .. Full epic tear 1 gear and Flying epic Mount 700 GOLD . WAITING FOR OFFERS
WTS lvl 70 rogue ,EU sever,Alliance
10/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
hello, I have an wow account ,EU PvE server ,Alliance , Level 70 Gnome Rogue. but only have user name and password ,have no other info ,want to sell it about 50$ only,if you are interested ,please add my MSN or AIM,I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want to buy ,please connect with me ,ok? only accept paypal,Westen Union,and you must have a phone number...
09/19/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I have an wow account ,EU PvE server ,Alliance , Level 70 Gnome Rogue. but only have user name and password ,have no other info ,want to sell it about 50$ only,if you are interested ,please add my MSN or AIM,I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want to buy ,please connect with me ,ok? only accept paypal,Westen Union,and you must have a phone number...
09/18/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I have an wow account ,EU PvE server ,Alliance , Level 70 Gnome Rogue. but only have user name and password ,have no other info ,want to sell it about 50$ only,if you are interested ,please add my MSN or AIM,I will give you the amory link ,and we can discuss about the detail things ,ok? the scammer please do not talk with me ,if you are a scammer ,I will know .if you really want
Make Alliance NPCs kill Alliance in IF
08/18/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I used search, and couldn't find this post anywhere else, so here it is. This technique most likely works best with a rogue, due to stealth and vanish, though is possible with anyone else. 1) Enter the battlegrounds queue room located in eastern IF. 2) Walk around to the wall straight ahead crossing the "bridge" 3) Take a right, and jump onto the "platform" against the wall. 4) Jump onto the airstrip where you see the aircrafts fly off 5) With a ranged attack, shoot one of the elite...