Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reset the cooldown on Anathema/Benediction

Discussion on Reset the cooldown on Anathema/Benediction within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,759
From what a guildy told me, if you switch continets the cooldown resets, we took a portal out of bwl and his cool down reset. I also remember this happening to me when I hearth from Org -> Badlands.

Any type of loading screen resets it.
Old 06/26/2006, 14:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
wie ? Das hab ich jetzt nicht genau Kapiert :/
Old 06/26/2006, 14:44   #3

it's cold today.
Old 06/26/2006, 14:45   #4

wenn du den Cooldown auf Anathema / Benediction hast, und eine Instanz betritts o.. (es muss ein Ladebildschirm sein) dann ist der Cooldown weg...

aber.. it's cold today.
Old 06/27/2006, 17:41   #5

jo das war auch schon jaaaaaaahre Bekannt^^

Meimeimei Wird Zeit das Burning Crusade kommt damits endlich ma neue Bugs gibt^^

DaYsa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(REDISTRIBUTE)REMOVE ANY ITEM COOLDOWN (GLOBAL COOLDOWN)
08/07/2011 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 24 Replies
FIRST POSTED ON DEATHSOFT BY zebra_masTer...10X TO HIM K. U need little knowledge in Cheat Enige and u need this programm. browse id of spell that u want remoove cooldown in Wowhead: Epic like your faction leader. We will use Moonfire (rank 12) id is 26988 SCAN Wow.exe with Cheat Enige For value 26988 (it moonfire) in the right colume u will se numbers MARK ALL THAT AR N O T GREEN than press the RED Arrow. After few sec's you will see number in the buttom colum mark all with = and...
Cooldown Reset Via NPC.
03/24/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Ok so i play a private server, and they use teleporters just like many other. However they have a very useful player tools menu with such features as reset instance locks at a cost of vote points, removing resurrect sickness, and some others. The newest feature to their player tools is to reset cooldowns. What I'm wondering is different ways to exploit this, I play a priest and have alts with my professions. I have already found useful things as making titansteel bars over and over, epic...
Benediction Quest Exploit - Video
01/17/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi there, here is an video which explains how to do the benediction quest exploit: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...nedi ction+quest This is for the lazy ones ;D
Benediction/Anathema - No Cooldown
12/13/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
A friend of mine informed me, that you can go around the 30 min cooldown for transformation of the epic priest staff Benediction/Anathema. Just sell it to the vendor und buy it back with the new funtion. Voila - no cooldown. JaMaL
Priest Epic weapon bugged. (Anathema / Benediction
10/23/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
:D