Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Scamm für die Anfänger :)

Old 05/07/2006, 21:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
250g in 2 tagen

Old 05/08/2006, 19:54   #17

funktioniert ausgezeichnet

auch möglich ist es z.B einen 10er stack unverwüstliches leder für ein zehnfaches vom normalen preis reinzuhauen, manche kaufen einfach und übersehen den preis.

Old 05/08/2006, 22:28   #18

also ich hab bestimmt 8x 1 stacks reingepackt...wurde keiner gekauft
Old 05/08/2006, 22:36   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Hausi@May 8 2006, 22:28
also ich hab bestimmt 8x 1 stacks reingepackt...wurde keiner gekauft
Hallo Hausi... zufällig auf Arguswacht? Falls Du der Hausi dort bist, kleiner Tip
mach mal ca. 10 Stacks die voll sind und "versteck" einen dazwischen wo halt nur einer drin ist, so wie Du es dort gemacht hast wird das nichts, weil den einen vollen Stack Magiestoff, den hab ich gekauft... sorry

Old 05/09/2006, 15:54   #20

hehe....ja das war ich...ist mein twink....wie geil^^

« WSG Safe Flag Holding Position | Skeletal form and Mounted »

Similar Threads
Scamm Prevention/Scamm Help
07/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
Well I Decided To Post This Becuase I No Longer Play Conquer And Thought I Would Help People Be Prevented From Bieng Scammed/Or Help People Scamm Either Way If I Helped Please Click The Thank Button... Ok Here It Goes Scamm List: - ArtMoney Scamm.... Well Ill Start With The Most Commen Scamm... In This Scamm The "Scammer" Will Go To Market Look For The Best "Geared" Player They Will Offer A Stupid Ammount Of Cash Via Art Money... They Will Ask For Your Info Apart From The Password... Then...
new scamm
01/11/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
if u r a fire tao or a warior reb u can do this scamm so easy first find a noob selling some thing and tell him u will buy it for his price then tell him to come to twincity to make the trade then chose a clean spot with out any guards and then make the trade with him there then if u r a fire tao summon ur guard and chose fire meteor skill then turn on pk ode then kill him :P and if u r war summon ur guard and give him dash and he will die
Possible scamm??
10/23/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
First off, don't flame, I didn't find any other topics. This involves Art Money. I've seen alot of people who want to use ArtMoney to make it seem like they have 1000000000000 gold to get peope to do x things in a scam. How about the opposite? In general.. people who are market hunting carry around larger sums of money when they want something. IE: Take out 2 million at a time, go shopping for things that are... lets say 600k each. What if the real price of an item you were selling was...
how do this scamm
10/22/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
in the market found man offer armor +1 for 750k when he trade with me i see it +1 and i give him the money when i open my inv. found it normal without +1 and come again and show me again in trade window armor +1 and say hhhhhhh i ask all scamer and all programer how i can do this scamm because i want make this scammm for him