Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Repair

Discussion on Free Repair within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 04/05/2006, 14:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Before repairing... 47g81s
after repairing 47g20s.

although the repair costs are shown as 1silver he still takes over 60 of you... quite sensless in my opinion.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bug/Exploit] Repair for free.
03/11/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hi, i can tell you an exploit i discover myself. 1/ When your stuff is breaked, go die. 2/ Then before you revive, exit the game ( ALT + F4 ) . 3/ Then come back in the game 4/ Revive in the town or with the bug exploit at the same place and *TADA* your stuff is not breaked.
Free repair methods (individual deaths)
09/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Apparently this huge game mechanic error isn't known enough so hopefully this will open new eyes to an old exploit. For Warlocks Now, every Warlock can get free repairs during a wipe or instance by doing the following: 1. Lifetap until you cannot lifetap anymore. 2. Cast hellfire, and watch as the final "tic" of it kills you and in turn is a PvP kill and not a PvE kill which does not deal damage to your equiped gear. -----------
Free Repair On Heritage Items
09/14/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I discovered this by accident one day recently. Any Heritage item can be mounted and used as a house item by examining it and choosing the 'mount' option. Well, should you examine it again you can turn it back to a wearable item. When I did this the first time I noticed that the damage to the item was gone when I got the wearable item back. Point to note, you can only do this in your home or any other house you are a trustee in Hope this helps save a few gp in repairs over the next...
how to repair!
07/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
hi! :? how to repair the durability of the items like armor,helmet,boots, necklace, in the labby?
free repair
01/19/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
reppt eure sachen und loggt danach sofort aus