Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Exploit for Maxing Professions / Unlimited Draconic Knowledge

Discussion on Selling Exploit for Maxing Professions / Unlimited Draconic Knowledge within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Exploit for Maxing Professions / Unlimited Draconic Knowledge

Hello,

I have found a method to maxing dragonflight professions in retail. In this, you are able to obtain unlimited amounts of draconic knowledge once per character. For more information, PM me. The cost will be 150$ USD for me to teach you how to do this.
Old 01/06/2023, 23:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check pm
Old 05/13/2023, 01:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dm sent
Old 05/18/2023, 21:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

could anyone vouch ?
Old 07/20/2023, 09:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

***** because this info isnt available on wowhead or any number of other sites...
Old 10/06/2023, 15:38   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxVVxxVVxx View Post
could anyone vouch ?

I can offer myself to vouch if threadcreator could add me via discord or PN me here =)

Discord: Itakehonorblackhand