Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO: max. guild experience through PvP-grp

Discussion on HOW TO: max. guild experience through PvP-grp within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HOW TO: max. guild experience through PvP-grp

Dunno if its already posted here, but there is a way to get Guild Experience really really fast without playing Rated BG, doing tons of quests, or having a guild hero daily.
If you´re playing usual BG with 2 guildgroups of min. 4 men, and join twin peaks/ws or Battle for Gilneas the BG is rated as a GuildBG and gives you and your guild really fast the Guildcap for the day ;-) and the Randoms are mostly 3-0 win (works best in BfG)
Furthermore you get Reputation for your Guild(dunno exactly but about 200+ for each BG)
All you have to do is, communicate in Ts3 or else, if your invite plops exactly in the same time than the invite of your 2nd guildgrp and join, otherwise do not and do it as long as you have an invite at the same time ;-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2011, 23:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Not an Exploit, not a Bug. Mostly a Guide which is most common known..
Wrong Section =>
Old 02/01/2011, 19:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
wait, have you held your mouse over the guildexp. bar?
it says:
"Guild experience can be earned by completing Quests, earning guild achievements or killing bosses and winning "Rated" Battlegrounds"
But you´re not playing a rated bg, so its a function which isn´t intended to be in the game, so => bug