Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lunar Festival Exploit - Farm Mass HKs

Discussion on Lunar Festival Exploit - Farm Mass HKs within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
There is a terrain exploit that allows players to stand on a group of stones hovering over the small waterfall located by the platform in Nighthaven and shoot other players without aggroing the guards. Get on the stones and wait for members of the opposing faction to get on the platform (the main attraction of the whole event) and start raining hell on everyone. This is especially useful for warlocks/mages because you can AoE a ton of people at once.
Old 01/31/2006, 10:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
actually, theres an even better am closer spot!

as you look at that platform, the pillar that is diagonally across from the npcs is also out of guard range!

lol, we had 3 mages + 3 locks ripping thru horde for over an hour! ofc some of them tried to attack us from that rock you mentioned, but we jst turned around an killed them anyway!
Old 01/31/2006, 15:00   #3

lol i thought the GMs are banning players for a couple of hours for doing that, at least it was so as i shot some badass ally-jerk from a roof in booty bay and he called the GM cavallery and i was busted , the guards couldnt reach me O.o
Old 01/31/2006, 17:23   #4

lol, well theres nothing a GM can do, it doesnt voilate any rules at all.

on a PvP relam, everything is fair game! if blizz is stupid enough not to test these things before release, its their fault :P

gr8 fun !
Old 01/31/2006, 19:19   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by invoke666@Jan 31 2006, 17:23
wrong. Example: Rooftop camping was tolerated once and then Blizzard forbid it.
Old 02/01/2006, 10:52   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Frankyxx+Jan 31 2006, 19:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Frankyxx @ Jan 31 2006, 19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--invoke666@Jan 31 2006, 17:23
wrong. Example: Rooftop camping was tolerated once and then Blizzard forbid it. [/b][/quote]
really?

any chance you can link to twhere blizz states the rooftop thing?

and FYI: ONLY untill blizz posts something regarding the festival gank fest, ITS LEGAL !!
Old 02/01/2006, 18:34   #7

When I asked a GM about the roof-thing, he simply told me that this was abusing the game mechanics - unfair advantage or something, and thus it's forbidden, whether there is an official note or not.

Same would go here. But, GMs won't ban your *** forever, if at all - I can imagine in most cases they'll whisper you with a warning - and unless you tell 'em to shut the **** up (^^' as someone from this board wrote he did) or keep exploiting, you should have no problem.

but, 3 day ban still would kinda suck...