Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AV Only - Kobold Killing 4 The Win

Discussion on AV Only - Kobold Killing 4 The Win within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
In Alterac Valley there are two mines: Coldtooth for the Horde, and Irondeep for the Alliance. For example, say you're Horde. Then if the Horde captures Coldtooth Mine, then hang around and wait for the Kobolds to respawn (they will eventually). Then, let the guards get aggro on the Kobolds and fight them. Depending on how long you fight the Kobolds, the more experience you will get. I'v gotten 1,200 experience off of one Kobold, when all I did was attack it while the guards actually did all the work killing it. They also drop a lot of silver, runecloth, and the occassional vendor trash item.

the XP is proportional to the amount of damage you do, but not the ability to loot. In order to loot something, the toon who receives the loot, is the toon who attacked the mob first. If you do damage at first, and continue to put in effort, the loot will be yours (dont lose aggro)

In this case, you would have to pull the kobolds into the guards using some range or kite or just run in...hit..and run out technique.
Old 01/02/2006, 16:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Kann das bitte jemand in Deutsch übersetzen, ich versteh da garnix :/
Old 01/02/2006, 17:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
Auch keinen Plan.
Denke aber der sinn von der sache ist die Kobolde von den wache töten zu lassen ohne das man viel tun muss