Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW!Bot +++ ElitePvPer's Edition +++

Discussion on WoW!Bot +++ ElitePvPer's Edition +++ within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/21/2005, 22:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by puncher100@Nov 21 2005, 22:17
So, does a debugger actually disable the warden when u allready have WoW started, or does it only work when u start WoW with the debugger?
I don't actually know, but I'm sure that Warden gets unloaded as soon as you try to debug WoW. I think it would be to easy to analysize Warden, if it only doesn't load when WoW gets started. But in fact nobody can tell if it's really safe to cheat with a debugger or not. You will always have more or less risk when you cheat.
Old 11/21/2005, 22:25   #32

@ JaMal

Danke, nur leider warst du ein wenig zu schnell mit deinem reply. (Siehe Edit des vorherigen posts) ps:

Trotzdem DANKE für die schnelle Hilfe, mir ist einiges klarer geworden!

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Gute Nacht' border='0' alt='Gute Nacht' />
Old 11/21/2005, 22:26   #33

Still when i click Wow!bot it just sits there and does nothing, ive tried what everybody sais, but its not workin
Old 11/21/2005, 22:27   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by cirko@Nov 21 2005, 22:11
Yeah i dont think it is free, only the first 15 days, and then you have to pay.
Actually I only wanted to provide our EPvP community a compiled version, cause I couldn't find some anywhere. I'm not a programmer and don't have the skills in C and C++ to make a great new version of this. But perhaps we can find a way together to get this bot to work.

Bad english, sorry

EDIT: It's free like a bird in the air
Old 11/21/2005, 22:49   #35

sorry wenn das ne dumme frage ist aber: geht der auch richtig und ist der sicher ???
Old 11/21/2005, 23:03   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Mortreht@Nov 21 2005, 22:49
sorry wenn das ne dumme frage ist aber: geht der auch richtig und ist der sicher ???
Sicher: Nein! Ich würde mal sagen im Moment ist gar nix so wirklich "sicher" und war es auch nie, wie schon mehrmals geschrieben und auch vorne steht es nochmal explizit.

Sicher mit Debugger: Eventuell, aber ich leg meine Hand nicht dafür ins Feuer.

Bitte erst die vorherigen Posts lesen, da wurde das schon mehrmals beantwortet.
Old 11/21/2005, 23:05   #37

ok sorry und danke!!!
Old 11/22/2005, 00:56   #38

isnt this alot easier for blizz to detect since their usin warden now?
Old 11/22/2005, 01:04   #39

Quote:
Originally posted by Dieo@Nov 22 2005, 00:56
isnt this alot easier for blizz to detect since their usin warden now?
Read the posts
Old 11/22/2005, 01:11   #40

Wow!Sharp is free. wowsharp.net shut down and gave out its source a while ago.
Old 11/22/2005, 02:11   #41

Nice Work.

Thank you

Not tested it yet, but i think it works fine

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Pinned' border='0' alt='Pinned' />
Old 11/22/2005, 04:05   #42

Ok Leuts, gleich mal ein erstes kleines Update rausgebracht, bitte kopiert euch die Datei in euer WoW!Bot Verzeichnis. Es fixt ein Problem mit euren Spells, vorher gab es eventuell bei manchen Probleme.

Außerdem habe ich die Anleitung ein wenig umgeschrieben und ein wichtiges Detail zum Konfigurieren dazugeaddet:

Man muss, wenn man das Language Pack installiert hat, den Punkt im wow.enGB Verzeichnisnamen entfernen, da es sonst große Probleme mit Inmate gibt. Ist vorne auch nochmal genauer beschrieben. Hatte eben einen einstündigen Testlauf mit einem LvL 6 Char und es hat alles wie gewohnt geklappt.

Hoffe das hilft einigen, die bis jetzt Probleme hatten, weiter.

----------------------

Updated the Config Guide and upped a little fix you need to download and copy to your WoW!Bot directory! Users with the English Language Pack need to fix their directory name to make the bot work correctly. I hope this fixes some problems some of you encountered.

Sorry for English
Old 11/22/2005, 04:41   #43

so it works...what about detectability? how safe is it to use with the current client?
Old 11/22/2005, 04:55   #44

Quote:
Originally posted by toucansam@Nov 22 2005, 04:41
so it works...what about detectability? how safe is it to use with the current client?
I think it's detectable, but most hacks are detectable at least since warden. Perhaps you can minimize the chance of ban by using a debugging program and knowing the fundamental rules of safer botting (like not botting over night/afk or looking for good botting places). The "why" is answered in some of the last posts and other topics here in forum.

I would appriciate if you could read the other posts before asking, because your questions are perhaps already answered .
Old 11/22/2005, 08:15   #45

Jamal I applaud your efforts but not if they lead to the ban of these people which they will. It is a DUMB idea to release any sort of bot to the public as Blizzard can simply check for the new version. Furthermore after looking at it, the title windows are the same and the MZ hook was not modified. You are distributing a program, even with the debugger that the warden can see. Bad idea....
Closed Thread