Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Syndrome v0.8

Discussion on Syndrome v0.8 within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 10/19/2005, 17:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
hm... because of Warden i don't want to test it out now.

So can someone explain me why it should be better than bwh?

k, turns a 60 gold mount in a 800 gold mount but is that all?
Old 10/19/2005, 18:03   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnDS@Oct 19 2005, 17:19
hm... because of Warden i don't want to test it out now.

Hmm.. I'm wondering, do you mean that the speed with a 60g mount is the same like with an 800g mount or you really mean your "old" 60g mount turns to a 800g mount (I don't believe that, because I think you need to hack the servers 4 that... Am I wrong?) Thx in advance and good work again!!
Old 10/19/2005, 18:05   #18

I think he means the Speed.

So now, what can Syndrome better than bwh?
Old 10/19/2005, 18:54   #19

Quote:
If you had read more than the first line of the first post in this thread, you'd know the answer to that.

Quote:
Hmm.. I'm wondering, do you mean that the speed with a 60g mount is the same like with an 800g mount or you really mean your "old" 60g mount turns to a 800g mount (I don't believe that, because I think you need to hack the servers 4 that... Am I wrong?)
lol, no, just because your mount runs faster don't mean you can sell it for more it was meant as a comparison.

Quote:
So now, what can Syndrome better than bwh?
BWH is detected by Warden, Syndrome is not.
Old 10/19/2005, 19:13   #20

I love you Faldo, if i won't be a man i would marry you <3
good work again
+karma
Old 10/19/2005, 19:30   #21

Quote:
If you had read more than the first line of the first post in this thread, you'd know the answer to that
Ok, now you'd disqualified yourselve.

Before you post something like this it's better you post nothing.

I read the WHOLE Post!

But i only see functions which are integrated in bwh.

So why should i use syndrome?

I only wanted to know what's better in syndrome?

//edit

Quote:
lol, no, just because your mount runs faster don't mean you can sell it for more it was meant as a comparison
He did not mean, he want to sell his mount for more.
He wanted to know if the 'old' mount looks like the 800g mount.
Old 10/19/2005, 19:34   #22

i playing wow french and i'have one error :

syndrome could not start properly.
cause of error could be...

i need help...
Old 10/19/2005, 19:38   #23

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
big advantage of syndrome = closed source
Old 10/19/2005, 19:39   #24

Quote:
I only wanted to know what's better in syndrome?
You asked if that was all, and if you read the first post you'll see what this hack has to offer, why should i repeate myself?

Like i said, this hack will not get you baned for running the hack, BWH will, since it uses injections. Now, it's up to you if you wanna use an undetected hack or stick with BWH, i'm not forceing you to do anything, i'm just trying to contribute to the comunity with what i can. Like it or dislike it.

Quote:
i playing wow french and i'have one error :
syndrome could not start properly.
cause of error could be...
You need to be loged in with your character in the world for the hack to work (like the error message sais). If you're loged in and followed the readme.txt file and it still won't work, try reinstalling WoW and don't use any UI modifications.
Old 10/19/2005, 20:14   #25

I asked
Quote:
You only edited this to your post!
And i wrote my post at 1900 o clock but because i'm at work i posted it half an hour later. So i could'nt see your edit.

So now i understand what's better.

Thx to Lowy and Faldo
Old 10/19/2005, 21:35   #26

I wouldn't use speedhack while riding. You will still have the normal mount speed serverside and others will see you continuously making short distance teleports. (Maybe you're lucky and they'll think they/you are laggy, maybe you're not.)
Old 10/20/2005, 01:24   #27

Can blizz detect syndrome?
Old 10/20/2005, 18:16   #28

Faldo,

First let me say: Awesome hack, I love nearly everything about it, the fact you keep it close source for security, the fact you really care about not getting people banned, the fact you actually do all this work...

There are however a few things your hack is missing:
- Track Alliance
I'm not sure weather this is only something Bubba knows, but seriously, Tracking Humanoids is kinda pointless in BGs, however, Tracking Alliance really is awesome (btw, no need for horde )
- Mountain Walk
Think this one doesnt need an explanation
- Track Hidden (Alliance? )

And how about a way to disable hotkeys for teleportation? Cause I seriously like my chars too much for accidentally porting while wanting to select a party member or something

Thanks alot for the work you do, Faldo

Also, if you decided to not put these features in your hack for some reason, and have those posted on a different forum, please give me a link and forgive my ignorance.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Faldo for the win!' border='0' alt='Faldo for the win!' />
Old 10/20/2005, 19:20   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by Funked@Oct 20 2005, 01:24
Can blizz detect syndrome?
Read post #13 of this thread
Old 10/21/2005, 08:24   #30

come on, folks ... what's so hard about reading the !§&#036;%&-post entirely? Almost every single question asked by everyone has been answered by Faldo in his original posting and about a dozend times after that, in this thread, the thread from syndrome 0.71() or the thread in german(). Read 'em, use your brains (pls use entire capacity!if still insufficient memory, get professional help!) and only if there are still serious questions, post them! Otherwise:
-If you don't understand, what syndrome does,
--->don't download and don't comment on it!
- If you don't like what syndrome does,
--->don't download, don't comment on it!
- If you do understand & like what syndrome does,
---> DO download and praise the author!

'Cause if the ongoing flow of silly questons is going to **** off Faldo and will eventually make him stop developing this tool, i would have to come visit you boons at home! :P