Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wow PVP Legion Exploit Guide 7.15-7.2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wow PVP Legion Exploit Guide 7.15-7.2

In this guide:

1) Havoc Demon Hunter-Break the boundaries of every battleground and obtain theoretically infinite height by using the "Rain From Above" honor talent
and a freeze macro at the high point of the jump.

2) Monk roll exploit: using lag7 extends roll to 4-5 times its natural distance, making flag capping trivial.

3) Demonic Trample (vengeance spec), again exploit lag for 200% permaspeed increase.

4) Fury warrior dps glitch: ditch your artifacts and equip a one-hander in offhand and obtain a massive dps increase from whirlwind and bladestorm. Primarily a twink exploit though I believe it is also somewhat effective at max level.