Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ferib's Waypoint Bot - A tool that automatizates your character movement

Discussion on Ferib's Waypoint Bot - A tool that automatizates your character movement within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 131
Ferib's Waypoint Bot - A tool that automatizates your character movement

Hello everyone,

Ferib is back with another great tool!

The tool is called "Ferib's Waypoint Bot" and will automatizates your character movement!
To start the tool, just open Wow (32bit) and then open my tool, the tool will attach itself to wow if a 32bit client has been found.
After thats done, just create a new profile and start recording your waypoint. You can then click the start button if your profile is ready for use!

Here is a quick video tutorial on how to use my tool:

Have a great time using my tool, the tool is up-to-date for Legion (current version).
You don't have to worry about updating the tool, i will update the offsets/data server side.

Any feedback / bug report is always welcome in commands! (or PM me)
Old 02/03/2017, 09:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
looks great

But,maybe a stupid quest - sorry about that...
What does that do for me or what is it used for?

Tags
bot, ferib, tool, waypoint, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ferib's Pumpkin Tool (XYZ tool)
01/25/2019 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 57 Replies
Hello, Today im gone show you a new way of playing with my Pumpkin Tool. I made this tool a few weaks ago. The tool let you go fell tough roofs, walls, etc Its like a M2Colision hack but it only works when you can fell down. How to use: 1. start both programmes
Ferib - Ferib's Pumpkin Tool, Tool to increas you'r fun in WoW, Free!
08/21/2017 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
DOWNLOAD VirusTotal 3/66 - 2016-01-14 19:07:11 UTC Hello Elitepvpers! I'm Ferib and i'm gone show you my new tool! The featurs are: • Drop teleport - Teleport you a down, used to combinate. • Toy Box - Allows you to use high level toys*. • GPS - A little tooltip in the uper left corner shows your XYZ coords.
Ferib's Teamkill / Ninjacap / XYZ tool Guide
08/24/2015 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, It seems like moste people dont know how to use the "Ferib's Pumpkin Tool". so what can you do with the pumpkin tool?: - Teamkill - Ninja Cap darkmoon fair arena - using toys from high level - remove cooldown from toys*
[Need Help]Character movement[B021]
04/01/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 10 Replies
Hello I added a coordinate finder for my program(good working B021) but it works only once and it doesnt update while the character walks.I want to see the update in the textbox and how can I do this. I have written an algorithm but move speed is not synchronized with the character speed. How can I synchronous algorithm move speed and character speed Thanks. c# source
Character movement in skills
05/11/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
ok, so i have the skills working the skill effect working and the skill buff but i cant seem to find out where the character animation itself is, can anyone help? Example: i do a skill the character just stands rock still then the effect and buff happen with nothing inbetween but the animation files themselves are there :(...guessing its a script table SOMEWHERE!