Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW TO] Get under Wintergrasp

Discussion on [HOW TO] Get under Wintergrasp within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
[HOW TO] Get under Wintergrasp

i apologize if this is a repost.
but i used the forum's search and got no results!
there were a few threads like "best underground farming spot in wintergrasp", but it was not mentioned how to get under wg! it can also be used to get into the dalaran portal if the other faction controlls!

Video Guide (imo the best and easiest way):

so far.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Wintergrasp] Keep the Rank
01/02/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
English: Found this today, most people could find it useless, but i think in some occasions it is nice. 1 - Join Wintergrasp 2 - Get a higher Rank 3 - LEAVE wintergrasp by using the small "horde" or "alliance" symbol at your minimap 4 - Profit
How to win Wintergrasp in less than 5 minutes!!!
10/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Gerade nen bug entdeckt, zumindest wars bei mir so :D Vorgeschichte: 1k winter war im besitz der horde und ich (hordler/druide) war schon vorm battlestart in 1k und wollte allys beim spielstart ein wenig ärgern^^ Ablauf: Als die schlacht losging bin ich in fluggestalt in die spawnende Allymenge rein und hab se alle mit taifun umgeblasen, gleich danach hab ich Sternenregen gezündet^^ Und hier ist es passiert, alle Allys waren schlagartig mit meinem tod Oberleutnant und kamen mit ca...
Wintergrasp 3.2 Fun $_@
08/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Okay so we all know as of 3.2, flying mounts can be used in Wintergrasp when the main battle is not taking place. Here's where the fun comes in. The controlling team is supposed to have a nice safe domain to buy things with their Wintergrasp marks and stone shards. HA. Not anymore. Bastards. If your class has range (Boomkin/Mage/Warlock/Hunter/Priest) Etc. Use your flying mount to land on one of the various bulbs/ ledges /walls of Wintergrasp. There are tons of places but i'll give some...
Wintergrasp exploit
02/12/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Alright, so i searched Wintergrasp, Wintergrasp exploit, cannon exploits nothing came up. Dont think this has been posted before, but if it has no need to flame damn. Ok, so i was doing wintergrasp and horde controled wintergrasp (Im alliance). I flew up to icecrown 1 minute before game, and dove in with my flying mount. I went up to the spot where cannon's spawn. (I was going to kill it as it spawned). So the game starts... horde have control im alliance.. im spamming right click where...
Mining in Wintergrasp
11/24/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
For everyone who does not know. Wintergrasp is a literal Gold Mine... or Titanium Mine... Either way, a few hours in here will always yield a good chunk of cash. THIS IS NOT A GET MONEY QUICK SCHEME, this takes time, but its an amazing farming spot. The zone only containes Saronote and Titanium, so get past Colbalt before coming here. ------------------------------------------ Currently i have mapped about 95% of Wintergrasp's Node locations. Keep in mind, there are a few nodes that you...