Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

G'Day,

i'm proud to present you our new software: Firehawk

What is Firehawk?

Firehawk is an ingame addons updater that gives you the possibility to install, update and to manage your premium ingame addons like Zygor, Dynasty & co. You no longer have to rely on update mails, multiple update clients or to manually update your addons all the time.

Just start Firehawk, select and install the guides you want to use and you are done. Easy as 1-2-3!

Screenshots

What operating systems does Firehawk support?

Firehawk supports either Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.

Where can i get Firehawk?

To download the Firehawk installer, just visit , select your operating system and accept the license agreement.

Is it free?

Basically, it is. But you can optionally register for a premium membership for some extra features:
  • Unlimited product access
  • Automatic updates (using the client)
  • Online library (for manual downloads / updates)
  • Changelogs
  • Priority Support
  • Ingame Auction House Data
  • Early access to new product releases (~5 minutes after official release)
  • Email and push notifications
  • Affiliate System

Product X seems to be outdated. There's already a new version!

Registered (premium) members receive updates nearly in realtime, while free members might not. Depending on the product, there's a delay of 4-72 hours before an update is provided to free members.

What is the "Personal Premium Products Library"?

To be short: It's some kind of an online version of our software if you need/want to perform product updates manually. But "One Picture is Worth Ten Thousand Words":

What does a premium membership cost and where can i get it?

We're currently offering two payment methods:
  1. Paypal (via Middleman, not directly paid to us but processed instantly)
  2. elite*gold

A premium membership costs 23 EUR (incl. Handling fee), when paying via Paypal. The exchange rate for elite*gold is 1:110.

To register for a premium membership, visit . After filling out the basic informations, you can select your preferred payment method.

As soon as your payment has been processed (instantly by default), you will receive an email with further informations and you are ready to go.

But please keep in mind, that a paid membership is NOT REQUIRED in order to use this software.

Virusscan!!!1

Because of frequent client updates, we do not provide a virus scan. If you have a faith to belief that we're providing malicious software, please perform a scan by yourself.

I have a question / idea / problem

Whenever you need assistance, you can contact us .

Thanks
79 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is awesome! Thanks!

Old   #3

Nice Tool, gonna try it out, thanks
Old   #4

Awesome tool its working flawless Thanks.

Old   #5

Because i've been asked this a few times now:

You cannot become a premium member of Guidesfrom.us/Guidesfor.us anymore. Instead, you have to register for a Firehawk premium membership, which is nearly the same.

Products like Dugis Guide viewer are premium products. This means, that you have to be logged in in order to see them in Firehawk. To log in, you have to register for a paid premium membership, before.

See for more informations.

PS: Premium members of Guidesfrom.us/Guidesfor.us have been taken over. They don't have to pay again.
Old   #6

So is there no community or other services for the $11? Just paying for the clients features to seamlessly on the fly?
Old   #7

For now, there's nothing else than the described features.
Old   #8

the free version seems to be pretty enough for me saves some time atleast.
Old   #9

That's why FH has been made
Old   #10

Hätte nochn kleinen Vorschlag zum Tool. Könnte man noch einen kleinen Regler unten Rechts machen, so dass man das Fenster vergrößern kann?
Old   #11

Ich denke nicht, dass wir das umsetzen werde, da sich das nicht unbedingt mit den einzelnen Frames innerhalb der Anwendung verträgt.
Old   #12

Can you post a list or column in the first post saying WHAT guides are available to premium members? On your site it says "Some products are only available for premium members. In order to see them, you have to be logged in. To log in, you need a paid premium membership." So how do we know exactly what guides are available if we can't see them...? If there are a few of the guides I actually enjoy instead of just being the Zygor guide I might be more inclined to purchase premium.

Still waiting for an answer?
Old   #13

You could just compare the Library Screenshot with the products which are provided to you as a free user

Dugi Guides for example is just available to premium members. And Zygor Guides are being released with a minimum delay of 12 hours to free users, while premium members get them instantly.
Old   #14

What screenshot are you talking about.... I looked on your homepage for firehawk and your original post here and there is no screenshot showing WHAT is available to premium users and to not list it is very confusing. I don't see what the problem is providing a list of the addons you provide to premium users.

EDIT: I think i found the screenshot you were talking about, but it looks like the only thing available to ONLY premium users is the Dugi guide right? Besides the "instant updates"?
Old   #15

Besides the instant updates, library access, notifications management, etc., yes. But we're frequently improving our service and our product range. So for now, Dugi is the only premium product, but this can change at any time.

Closed Thread