Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
having the same issue here as well:

"An error occurred while connecting to the Firehawk server. Please check your network connection or try again later"

renaming/removing the .ini file made no difference

Old   #122

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Because that's a completely different problem.

EDIT:

Could you please try again? If that still fails, please submit a ticket .

Old   #123

thank you, and it still failed...submitted a ticket

funny, it works fine on my mac, just not the windows machine
Old   #124

You could try a cleanup using CCleaner or similar. Cleaning all Internet Explorer Data might do the trick.

Old   #125

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. Used CCleaner and cleaned internet explorer
Old   #126

Could you please try to create a new user account on your PC and run Firehawk there?

Btw... Are you running a proxy?

It's hard to debug while we're not able to reproduce it :S

All i can tell for now is, that we're still investigating this (windows related) issue.
Old   #127

THE FIX

So i have been having this problem and i have found what is wrong. I had tried all the above fixes and none worked i tried a couple of my own nothing. I figured had tried everything i could so it wasnt me. Firehawk people said nothing had changed server side so that left only one thing left to check. YOUR ISP. Personally i have charter. To bypass my isp i used Softeather VPN. I connected to a japanese server and taa daa everything worked fine even tho it was a little slow it fixed the problem. "https://www.softether.org/5-download" There is the link to the site where you can get it. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FIREWALL ON THIS IS A PROJECT WHERE PEOPLE VOLUNTEER SERVERS BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY
Thanks
1 User
Old   #128

If you are still experiencing problems, please submit a ticket . We're close on finding the problem
Old   #129

Having the same issue and error message on my mac at work too...already submitted a ticket
Old   #130

We have to think about a solution. Meanwhile, we've enabled the maintenance mode.

Furthermore, our mail provider has suspended our account. For this reason, we cannot send or receive mails until this case has been solved.

All currently active (and expiring) subscriptions will receive some additional time, when everything is working as it should.
Old   #131

Thanks for the this, I will try it later. Been searching for one
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias8422 View Post
So i have been having this problem and i have found what is wrong. I had tried all the above fixes and none worked i tried a couple of my own nothing. I figured had tried everything i could so it wasnt me. Firehawk people said nothing had changed server side so that left only one thing left to check. YOUR ISP. Personally i have charter. To bypass my isp i used Softeather VPN. I connected to a japanese server and taa daa everything worked fine even tho it was a little slow it fixed the problem. "https://www.softether.org/5-download" There is the link to the site where you can get it. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR FIREWALL ON THIS IS A PROJECT WHERE PEOPLE VOLUNTEER SERVERS BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY
This would imply the ISP is manipulating the SSL certificate chain in order to intercept and decrypt/log SSL traffic. Wouldn't surprise me with American ISP's.

Are just american users affected? Because all tickets came from US so far (Comcast / AT&T)
Old   #133

When will maintenance mode be lifted?
Old   #134

Now. However, everything that's mail related is still not functional until further notice.
Old   #135

Im not sure what the issue is as someone who works for a web host im stumped as using a vpn i can connect or using a non windows machine i can connect
attempted using:
chrome in windows 7 no connection
firefox in windows 7 no connection
IE in windows 7 no connection
using
chrome in Ubuntu 14.10 site loads
firefox in Ubuntu 14.10 site loads
chrome in Fedora 21 14.10 site loads
firefox in Fedora 21 14.10 site loads

all these computers are on the same network so ISP etc are not the issue i would suggest contacting your webhost to see if they can see if they have possible done something in regards to port/iptables

another thing when performing an ssl check i see that your ssl is not yours your own but is looks like a ssl setup for multiple accounts on cloudflare

Closed Thread