Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #601

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Could have been my fault. Please try now.

PS: We had to disable the Auction House Data stuff, again :/

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #602

elite*gold: 0
Fixed
-Thanks ^^

I'm sure u'll figure it.
We'll be waiting for a solution, don't you worry :P
-It seems it's only estimated prices, so the cloud data.

Old   #603

A solution is something, i cannot guarantee. I mean... I'm doing anything to not get caught, but even absolute randomness is easy to detect. I cannot always check ~500 files for anything, that COULD tell them, who downloaded the files. They could simply add a simple string in one of their auction house data files to determine the account, that was used to download these files.

This "trick" is also the reason why we moved the Zygor guides to the premium section. Every new release has to be checked manually for anything, that is used to identify the account that was used to download it. We are aware of some of these "traps" inside their Guides Viewer.

In the past, we were able to automate the whole process and we were able to guarantee, that you'll get new versions a few minutes after their official release. But since they started their Elite program, they are trying hard to catch all of our accounts, which are used to provide you that stuff.

Before becoming a premium member at Firehawk, please keep in mind, that we can always remove the whole product from our client and stop releasing it immediately. Not because we want to stop sharing, but it's getting more and more difficult to prevent them from catching us. And sooner or later, we might no longer be able to share that product for this reason.

---

Today, i'll release all newer versions before 5.0.13417 (latest) to the public.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
This "trick" is also the reason why we moved the Zygor guides to the premium section. Every new release has to be checked manually for anything, that is used to identify the account that was used to download it. We are aware of some of these "traps" inside their Guides Viewer.
That is a very nice service, as well!
-Wouldn't you have to make a lot of users to download zygors info, to blend into the crowd. And get the info from like from a LOT of places? -I say this not knowing anything/sure if even possible though. But If I know one thing in business it's that redundancy usually comes in handy.

Ofc. most peeps know that's one of the risks with not going full legit, if they have an idea. However, I like lots still hope for the bests Datacloud or not

Thanks
1 User
Old   #605

elite*gold: 115
Thumbs up

Thank you again for your hard work, Whoknowsit. I've been getting Zygor's guides from you since the guidesforus days and I'm proud to be premium. Also quite glad I paid back then.

Also, I don't quite understand why people are upset about the Zygor gold addons? In my experience, they were terrible and their gold prices were always way off. For auctioning, you can get better results using TradeSkillMaster and their free app. Just saying this because I hate to see people upset with your excellent program simply because you can't provide Zygor Gold at the moment, when Zygor Gold sucks anyway
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Níðhöggr View Post
Thank you again for your hard work, Whoknowsit. I've been getting Zygor's guides from you since the guidesforus days and I'm proud to be premium. Also quite glad I paid back then.

Also, I don't quite understand why people are upset about the Zygor gold addons? In my experience, they were terrible and their gold prices were always way off. For auctioning, you can get better results using TradeSkillMaster and their free app. Just saying this because I hate to see people upset with your excellent program simply because you can't provide Zygor Gold at the moment, when Zygor Gold sucks anyway

I agree with him. The tsm suite and auctioneer can give better result then zygor. Zygor dosen't provide transmog info, no convert or smelt suggests, and their price are, for my server, updated only every 24 hours (tsm app every hour)....
So, again, tanks Whoknowsit (and all your team) for your work
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #607

We're now on Facebook!

Click and get in touch with us.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #608

I have question about curse addons. Firehawk is missing few addons that I'm using, so do we have to request them to be added or you keep expanding the addon list all the time?
Old   #609

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #610

I recently updated my firehawk to the latest version (1.4) , and reinstalled Zygor Guides. However when I log into WoW and scan my items in the auction house it says there is no historical data for this realm and that I have to resync via the firehawk client. Before this 1.4 update you had to sync it manually, however I can't find anywhere to sync it anymore? Where's the data gone, and will it be back?
Old   #611

elite*gold: 65
Hey ich hab ein Problem. Ich hab Windows 10 und der Updater lässt sich zwar installieren aber er öffnet sich nicht. Im XP Comaptiblity Modus kommt auch nur die Abfrage ob ich ihn öffnen will.

Hast du da nen Workaround oder in der registery was löschen? Es kommt auch kein Fehler oder so...
Old   #612

Sorry, ist für mich leider nicht reproduzierbar.
Old   #613

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Sorry, ist für mich leider nicht reproduzierbar.
So nach paar Stunden try & error. Anscheinend hat es mit Twitch Alerts ein Problem jetzt läuft es wieder bzw. DemonBot.
Old   #614

Buy one, get one free!

Old   #615

Thank you again for this awesome tool and service.

Quick question: Does Goblineer's Gold Guide still get updated?

Closed Thread