Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #541

elite*gold: 0
I think there's an issue with the Curse request script and the _ (underscore) character. It doesn't seem to want to read the url of the two I tried adding that have it.

Old   #542

@all: please understand, that whoknowsit gave us such a great tool, in which we´re participating. e.g. choosing the curse integration. well, it´s up to us to discuss it with him in a normal way to find the best solutions.

@whoknowsit: the only confusing part in the curse integration is for me, that i cannot sort my checkboxes to have them in 1st place on top of the list and the most important thingy for me is, that i cannot start WoW, because i have to find an installed addon to have the START GAME button. That would be nice, if you have the chance to implement it.

keep up the good work!!

Old   #543

Nice Catch!
Old   #544

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkplugz View Post
I think there's an issue with the Curse request script and the _ (underscore) character. It doesn't seem to want to read the url of the two I tried adding that have it.

Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBurn View Post
@all: please understand, that whoknowsit gave us such a great tool, in which we´re participating. e.g. choosing the curse integration. well, it´s up to us to discuss it with him in a normal way to find the best solutions.

@whoknowsit: the only confusing part in the curse integration is for me, that i cannot sort my checkboxes to have them in 1st place on top of the list and the most important thingy for me is, that i cannot start WoW, because i have to find an installed addon to have the START GAME button. That would be nice, if you have the chance to implement it.

keep up the good work!!
Just added it. We've also added an option to completely hide Curse addons from the list.

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #545

That is legitimately scary, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even know there was a facebook page but it goes to show that people probably shouldn't trust shady sources for things. :P

EDIT: about the malicious code a page or two ago from the other dude, I forgot to quote your post.
Old   #546

That's the Facebook page i am talking about =>

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorianmirroir View Post
Just Google : Zygor Free and you'll get a search result with a facebook page called Zygor Guides Free. You can take it from there. And yes, they are updating the AH trend data too, even after Zygor tried to stop that recently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
This made me laugh hard:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

See /

Yeah, right. That's what thousands of people think, too

This little &$%!§ doesn't realize, that he wont be able to bypass my protection to violate our terms of use which clearly state, that direct linking to these resources is not allowed.

But i'll keep letting him try and see, when he's going to give up. Meanwhile, i'll watch my banlist growing:

To make this clear (in hope, that any of his followers will ever read this here): I am not the one who's tricking you. However, i'll ban everyone, who's using his "service".

EDIT:

I have just been informed that everyone who tries to get an explanation is being banned from their facebook page. For this reason, i've applied a small change that redirects affected users to this post here so they can read the truth without getting censored.

I am sorry for this dick move, but i don't see any other chance.
---

PS: It has been removed from Facebook today.
Old   #547

I had used the guide that was provided many months ago as a direct download here; however I was not aware of Firehawk's capabilities and basically what it was for.

I know this is a bit off topic from the actual thread itself (delete this message if it's too off topic) but I had used the guide from the facebook source and was curious as to what the actual line of code was trying to do? I see the realm Outland referenced a ton along with triggers to initiate information on the current characters inventory/gold amount.

I no longer use any of these things however I am a bit worried about what they could have wanted outside of sending gold to 3 particular characters on the Outland realm.

Again, I apologize for the off topic post but it seems there are people here far more knowledgeable about the situation than I am. Thanks for reading and keep up the great work with the site!
Old   #548

@All

We've just added Tukui as new product.

@FPToliete

Short version: It is supposed to send the contents of your bags to these characters and 50.000 gold by ingame mail if you stand near a mailbox.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #549

Is it possible to add "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Shadow&Light" ?
Old   #550

Sure it is. But o wont guarantee, that i'll add it soon.
Old   #551

Hi there!! I want to say that I am member here since log time! I used to donwnload zygor from guideforus made by you!! I quit WoW for a year, and been back on it like a month ago.. I had your thread on my fav and getting the sad surprise that was no longer avaible ([Guidesfor.us] Zygor Guides) so I googled and found that facebook page..
Today my zygor stop working, so I went again to that page and saw it was closed.. So I googled again and here I am, the same place I started!! I'm really ****** off becouse I never saw your FH.. I downloaded it today and realize that is amazing!!! Thx for this application!! I hope you continue like this!!

PS: Next time, don't delete your thread.. let it alive saying you have made a new tool :P
Old   #552

Regarding the FB page: Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

Just a few hours after this has been posted, the site has been removed from Facebook.

I am already working on removing that **** from the interwebz

And regarding your PS: It wasn't me who deleted the thread. It has been removed by Elitepvpers due to a complaint by Zygor.

Fun fact: They left this one -> ZygorDDL - Zygor Guides downloader & updater

After finding this, i just checked my backup HDD and surprise... I found the whole project files from 2012
Old   #553

elite*gold: 65
Hey i having issues with windows 10. I reinstalled it but nothing is working. Some workaround for not opening or so?
Old   #554

Never heard of that (i am using Win10, too).
Old   #555

elite*gold: 6
ty

Closed Thread