Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #466

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
We've disabled the registration for now. This means, that we are not accepting new members for the next days/weeks until further notice (existing members are still able to extend their account).

Meanwhile, we'll continue delivering updates for Zygor Guides (w/o AH-Data) but limited to (already registered) premium members only.

Please note, that this is just temporary, however there's no due date when new versions of Zygor will be available for free members, again.

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #467

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Meanwhile, we'll continue delivering updates for Zygor Guides (w/o AH-Data) but limited to (already registered) premium members only.
I can't speak for everyone, but I personally hate the Zygor implementation of the gold guide and would rather use TradeSkillMaster or something similar to deal with AH pricing per realm. Thanks for putting the guides up for existing premium members again.

Old   #468

Quote:
I personally hate the Zygor implementation of the gold guide
Me too
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #469

Quote:
We've disabled the registration for now. This means, that we are not accepting new members for the next days/weeks until further notice (existing members are still able to extend their account).

Please note, that this is just temporary, however there's no due date when new versions of Zygor will be available for free members, again.

Well, RIP. Was great while it lasted. Thanks for the work you put into it. You gotta admit it's a bit funny though: thieves threatening to sue thieves that stole from them.

The Zygor team have always been scum (300$ guides and exploiting the WoW ToS to be able to sell them and then a monthly sub that's roughly half of the WoW sub itself) so I'd never buy it. I'd never pay your premium deals either, since you guys basically steal from them, and at the end of the day they're freaking addons.

Was just funny that you caved in to their threat. I always assumed you guys were anonymous and covered your tracks.

Thanks for the work though, it was greatly appreciated!

Old   #470

Is there any other way to get new Zygor guide updates or just the AH trend data? I live in Brazil and I don't have acess to international credit card. Also wanted to thanks a lot to all firehawk team, for providing the best addons for free!
Old   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbruel View Post
Is there any other way to get new Zygor guide updates or just the AH trend data? I live in Brazil and I don't have acess to international credit card. Also wanted to thanks a lot to all firehawk team, for providing the best addons for free!
Just Google : Zygor Free and you'll get a search result with a facebook page called Zygor Guides Free. You can take it from there. And yes, they are updating the AH trend data too, even after Zygor tried to stop that recently.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorianmirroir View Post
Was just funny that you caved in to their threat. I always assumed you guys were anonymous and covered your tracks.

Thanks for the work though, it was greatly appreciated!
First of all: We are still there. Just figuring some things out before going public again.

Next: We do our best to cover out tracks. But downloading roughly 400 files every few hours will get attention somedays. Was just a matter of time.

And the guy on Facebook you are talking about... He's an idiot.

@All

We just released an update of Firehawk. New (and consistent) interface, localizations, auto updates for Mac and much more
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbruel View Post
I live in Brazil also, and use pre-paid credit cards, like meocartao.com.br and contasuper.com.br
Old   #474

The gold guide is really ignore me. because i use TSM
Old   #475

Quote:
How exactly do you extend your membership?
Old   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by d8abyte View Post
How exactly do you extend your membership?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #477

Tip:

If you dont want use the Gold Guides of zygor. You need remove this to maps from the zygorguides. Then you can use the addons without gold guides.

Remove:
World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI
World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides \Gold
Old   #478

Quote:
Legal reasons.

I can assure you, that we also dislike the fact, that we are currently not able to deliver the software as we did before. But i can also assure you, that we're working on a solution. However, it looks bad for the gold guide, even if we find a way to continue delivering Zygor guides in the future. But this is fine since the Gold guide feature is and has never been a paid one.

Excuse me, but what exactly do you mean? Are you talking about the Dugi guides? We are having the plan to change this concept slightly after some feedback.

Same here: What do you mean? We are always trying to satisfy premium members and free members as well. It's just logical, that not every change is accepted by everyone. Feedback is always appreciated and every suggested change is being considered. Feel free to mail us your ideas and suggestions.

All i can say for now is, that we are trying to continue as soon as possible. But at the moment, there's no guarantee, that we can. However, when purchasing the premium membership, you agreed, that you have read, understood and accepted all of our terms. You also acknowledged, that we reserve the right to take down the whole project nor remove "premium products" at any time for no reason, regardless of when you made your payment nor which duration (cycle) you chose.

And at the moment, it has no impact because there's nothing you've missed, yet (no new version since the announcement).
I'm not sure how my post was vague? What are you having issues understanding? The part about being a paid premium member meaning nothing? (at the time you posted you said you were giving EVERYONE access to all of it. The bits that were only for paid members) Unless you meant something other than what you wrote?
Old   #479

Quote:
EVERYONE access to all of it
To all of what? You still have to enlighten me in order to receive a proper answer.
Old   #480

he means some addons / update speed were for premium members only now you state everyone has access to everything firehawk offers... also why is there passwords on the guides in the bookshelf? i downloaded them and cant even open them

Closed Thread