Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
That's correct. The whole server was down for 43 minutes. Both services you mentioned are still not fully working.
take your time .. it´s a very good service you provide .. *crossingfingers*

Old   #452

Just came on to check the issue with the Firehawk Updater not updating the AH data, but as long as I'm here I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this amazing program.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #453

Well returning after a long time and seeing that you try to make money now out of your sharing of zygor. Pity to see that... and it also doesn't work. I guess I have to buy zygor myself now. Was nice as it lasted. I checked your torrent, thanks

Was was the reason to not post the latest version here at e*pvp?

regards
Old   #454

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Zygor has sent a takedown notice to e*pvp and forced them to remove all zygor related threads from the forum.

And "that you try to make money now out of your sharing of zygor" is not the case.

Old   #455

Just updated Firehawk and is working again, just as before. Thanks for the help and all the hard work.

Quote:
Zygor has sent a takedown notice to e*pvp and forced them to remove all zygor related threads from the forum.
Not for sure what this means on e*pvp but I still see this thread and it is still working. Will that mean e*pvp will delete this thread?

And as for the making money thing, I for one was happy to DONATE a measly 10 Eu for a years worth of updates, not only for Zy* but for all the guides.

Keep up the Great work.
Old   #456

Quote:
Not for sure what this means on e*pvp but I still see this thread and it is still working. Will that mean e*pvp will delete this thread?
This thread is not Zygor related, it's related to Firehawk. But the Zygor specific topics have been removed.

----

@All

We are looking for translators!

We're working on a multilanguage version of our client. For this reason, we're looking for people who want to translate it into their foreign language.

In return, we are giving away a free 6 months subscription to every (accepted) translator. If you own a lifetime subscription, you can give this reward to a friend.

Please send your application to

----

Important!

We are currently NOT able to deliver any Zygor product. So if you are subscribing for a premium membership keep in mind, that you might not get the latest Zygor version or new auction house data!

Please do not ask, when it will be available again. There's no ETA and at this moment, we cannot guarantee, that it will ever come back.

We've just removed the Auction House Data function from your Firehawk client.

If you need the data, consider becoming an elite member at zygorguides.com for 7.99 USD per month.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #457

Is there a list of addons for wow that are available through firehawk?
Old   #458

You can just install and run it to see, what's available.
Old   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDan View Post
Is there a list of addons for wow that are available through firehawk?
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #460

Wow, thanks!!! Just spent some good money to get your "premium" service and you stop updating all I use it for?!? And now giving away a premium product to everyone after having to pay? Wow, just wow!

This seems to happen way too often...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #461

So what happened that caused you to no longer be able to update Zygor?
Old   #462

Legal reasons.

I can assure you, that we also dislike the fact, that we are currently not able to deliver the software as we did before. But i can also assure you, that we're working on a solution. However, it looks bad for the gold guide, even if we find a way to continue delivering Zygor guides in the future. But this is fine since the Gold guide feature is and has never been a paid one.

Quote:
And now giving away a premium product to everyone after having to pay?
Excuse me, but what exactly do you mean? Are you talking about the Dugi guides? We are having the plan to change this concept slightly after some feedback.

Quote:
This seems to happen way too often...
Same here: What do you mean? We are always trying to satisfy premium members and free members as well. It's just logical, that not every change is accepted by everyone. Feedback is always appreciated and every suggested change is being considered. Feel free to mail us your ideas and suggestions.

All i can say for now is, that we are trying to continue as soon as possible. But at the moment, there's no guarantee, that we can. However, when purchasing the premium membership, you agreed, that you have read, understood and accepted all of our terms. You also acknowledged, that we reserve the right to take down the whole project nor remove "premium products" at any time for no reason, regardless of when you made your payment nor which duration (cycle) you chose.

And at the moment, it has no impact because there's nothing you've missed, yet (no new version since the announcement).
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Legal reasons.
Out of curiosity, what kind of reasons? AFAIK all rights on wow addons are blizzard's property and they prevent developers from selling addons; so the ones with legal issues should be Zygor developers for violating blizzard's copyright, not you.
Old   #464

They're not dumb. They are not directly violating Blizzards TOS because the Guides Viewer can be obtained for free. Just the provided guides are paid and thus it's not illegal what they are doing.

However, they've just banned two accounts of one of our sponsors. We still own 6 more accounts from our other sponsors, but at the moment, we would risk to get them suspended as well.

So instead of running into the open knife, we'll have to sort some things, first.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #465

Thanks for letting us know whats going on. I had figured Zygor had something to do with the mess. Must be cutting into their income, lol. Used to be over $300 for all their guides and that was just too much. Now that they have come up with the *Elite* program, they figured how to get more cash from the ones that didn't purchase the full guides. I still thought $8.00 a month was still too steep. I could have gotten the Loyalty rate, but once again, if you stop, then want to come back, they jump you up to the $8 rate.

Oh well, thanks again for letting us know whats going on.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread