Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
Hi !
Same problem here - i trying to open Firehawk Updater and i got error : Message: HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
I disable firewall / antivirus. I reinstal many times Firehawk Updater - and still error

Old   #407

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
And what happens if you visit

Old   #408

Just got an update to the Updater and is working a lot better for me at least. Like the old Firehawk

Thanks for the update Whoknowsit!
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #409

@Whoknowsit - when i go to : i got :

{"answer":"pong","description":"If you can see this, your computer is blocking outgoing connections to and\/or www.getfirehawk.com"}

Ok solved : I use f-secure internet security - I'm pernamently uninstal this program and now working OK !!! - some part of this program work's even i disable protection.

One more TIP for other users :
I install again f-secure internet security and go to :
In my internet browser i got allert from f-secure that this site () it's not trusted and it's blocked. I mark this site as trusted and now all works fine (f-secure and Firehawk)

Greetings from Poland !

Old   #410

Hey,

do you have any plans on adding the guides from this site to firehawk? Would be really cool.
Old   #411

180 USD for some text? Wow...
Old   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
It's a false positive:

In the recent update, the shipped SSL libraries have been updated. The client itself is untouched and has been checked first in July '15:

The SSL libraries (in the lib directory) are taken from (openssl-1.0.2e-i386-win32.zip)
it seems to be fixed or it was merely a hickup, the error is gone while using AV while i had to disable it before, at least for me it seems to have been resolved on its own as i dint do anything special to fix it.

best of regards
Old   #413

We are proactively reporting false positives to the AV maintainers in order to get them resolved. Qihoo and Avast responded fast while others like Rising take ages to react 😐
Old   #414

Hey Whoknowsit. I was wondering whether it's possible to direct download the addons contained in the Firehawk program. I'd rather not install it and just download the addons via the old method. Zipped in a file. Is this possible? I'm not sure whether this line: "Web access to your personal premium products library" means this exact thing what i asked for.
Old   #415

There are two possibilities.

1. The "common" way requires, that you are or have been a premium member, so that you have a login. In this case, you can just visit and download all products manually.

2. We started offering the guides (or some of them) via Torrent. You can find them by clicking the image in my signature.
Old   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
There are two possibilities.

1. The "common" way requires, that you are or have been a premium member, so that you have a login. In this case, you can just visit and download all products manually.

2. We started offering the guides (or some of them) via Torrent. You can find them by clicking the image in my signature.
Great. Thanks. I'll consider donating for premium access.
Old   #417

@All

Firehawk has just been updated internally. Starting from now, readable guides (e.g. Killerguides) have been moved from the games themselves into a new product group, called "Firehawk's Bookshelf'.

We've also re-added Hayden Hawkes' Secret Gold Guide, even if it's outdated.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #418

Just got the update and looks great. Nice and neat. Am getting the HotS guides now. Thanks again for your work and keep up the great program.

[Edit] 1/8/2016 10:00 am (-6 CST)
Well after getting the latest version of Firehawk (1.3.5847.11746) I am unable to install/download any of the Killer Guides. It says "Connecting to Server" then after about 2 seconds comes right back to the "Install" button.

It is only for the KG - * and not the WOW - Goblin's Gold Guide or WOW - Haden Hawk's Secret Gold Guide. Those two installed just find with no problems. It was just All the Killer Guides that will not install.

No big deal, but thought I would let you know.
Old   #419

Thank you for the info. I'll check that and i guess i already know, what's going on

EDIT:

Fixed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #420

Hi,
When using the new Firehawk Bookshelf I can't install the Goblineer's Gold Guide because I do not have the game installed. Is there supposed to be a "game" or client for the Firehawk Bookshelf for me to install these guides or is this a bug/error?

Closed Thread