Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
hello, i am having the same problem the client updated then failed to open with an error. going to the website the download there is a server error so the dl isn't possible.

Old   #392

Really strange behavior. Had the same issue with the updater. Installed new, but this time installed in \Program Files\Firehawk and previous to this it installed to \Program Files(x86)\Firehawk. It did not uninstall the old version so might have an issue with the locations.

Am going to a complete uninstall and reinstall the new version. Checked the Properties and both are the same version. Not for sure whats going on.

Old   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Das geht nach wie vor so, aber nur bei den Erfolgen, zu denen es auch Guides gibt.
ok...nach mehreren hin und her habe ich Fehler gefunden und der sitzt genau jetzt Zwischen Monitor und Stuhl...und ein kleine Addon

Was habe ich gemacht: alle Addons(Interface) gelöscht mit WTF Ordner und danach nur Zygor installiert, da habe ich gesehn dass alles ok ist, nach und nach habe ich andere Addons kopiert unnd irgendwann habe ich einen StörAddon gefunden...

Danke nicht der Trotz für deine Antworten...hat mir ein schubs gegebn es zu suchen...

Gruß Leche
Old   #394

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randalbandle View Post
hello, i am having the same problem the client updated then failed to open with an error. going to the website the download there is a server error so the dl isn't possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeop View Post
Really strange behavior. Had the same issue with the updater. Installed new, but this time installed in \Program Files\Firehawk and previous to this it installed to \Program Files(x86)\Firehawk. It did not uninstall the old version so might have an issue with the locations.

Am going to a complete uninstall and reinstall the new version. Checked the Properties and both are the same version. Not for sure whats going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikabrenes View Post
Hi! Theres problems with the updater? I cant open the program, re-install but cant download now :S
Would you mind explaining your problems a bit more? Alternatively, contact the support and include the error messages you get, etc.

Old   #395

here's the error message:

This application has failed to start because MSVCR120.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. Been there done that, not working
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #396

I've just published an update. Please download it from and check, if that fixes your problem.
Old   #397

Fixed and thank you for the update
Old   #398

You're welcome. Thank you for your feedback.
Old   #399

Ok not for sure why, but I keep getting the following dialog box stating

"An error connecting to the Firehawk server. Please check your network connection or try again.

You can check the status of the Firehwak servers here:

When I check the server status everything is good. I have checked my firewall and have firehawk.exe opened both to Incoming and Outgoing connections. This is on a Windows 10 machine.

Sometimes it connects and the majority of time, it times out.

Today, it connected and updated. And like the others previous to the update you just posted, it would flash the "Connecting" box then the main screen would flash and close. I checked the installation and I had a firehawk.exe in /program files (x86)/firehawk AND another one in /program files/firehawk. After my previous post, I did a compete uninstall and deleted by data and folders of both. Reinstalled the one I had downloaded from the getfirehawk site and it installed in the /program files (x86)/firehawk. When I ran this version I get the above connection message.

Not for sure what the problem is.
Old   #400

Does it take 10 seconds to connect, before the error is being thrown?
Old   #401

I just timed it and is approx 17-18 seconds before the Error Box. Doesn't happen all the time, but happens about 75% of the time.
Old   #402

anyone else getting

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

at ?
Old   #403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randalbandle View Post
[...]
From where are you trying to connect?
Old   #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
From where are you trying to connect?
I have the same thing

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET occurs only when you install it with your antivirus enabled. I had to disable it to be able to download the intstaller first and i had to keep it off during installation or the installation would be blocked with an error 2 as a result even while I am using the tool AV had to be disabled.

another note: Windows 10 has a feature that notifies me that the installer can be harmfull as they do not recognized it as a vallid program installer you have still the option to proceed with the installation.

*I use Avast Internet Security
this tool seems to be be flagged or is this a false positive?
Old   #405

It's a false positive:

In the recent update, the shipped SSL libraries have been updated. The client itself is untouched and has been checked first in July '15:

The SSL libraries (in the lib directory) are taken from (openssl-1.0.2e-i386-win32.zip)

Closed Thread