Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
I really don't get it why people do this, they don't think about all the hard work put into this. It's not like you're charging the soul out of us for having the premium version of your client. Please, keep up the good work mate and thank you for letting us use firehawk xD

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #377

Been a premium (lifetime) member since firehawk went live never had any problems with virus / malware notification's keep doing what you're doing

Thanks
1 User
Old   #378

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Just a quick heads up: We are currently experimenting with Torrent. If everything goes well, we'll start spreading the public files using Torrent as alternative (for those, who cant or dont want to use the Firehawk client).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #379

Thank you for continuing to work on this Fine Program. Always like to see projects that continue to improve over time.

Just glad I can help with my support to keep Firehawk online and doing what it does best.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #380

Dugi Guides for everyone

We are happy to announce, that we plan to release the Dugi Guides Package to everyone.

What does that mean?

Until today, the Dugi Guides Package has been a premium product, limited to premium members. We had good reasons to keep these packages as private as possible, but we think it's time for a change.

Will there be any limitation?

Yes. As you may know, Zygor Guides for example are released to the public a few hours after their official release, while premium members can access them directly after their official release. We want to keep this model on Dugis Guides Packages.

This means, that Dugis Guides Package will be available for everyone to download using the Firehawk client OR via Torrent (WIP) 48 hours after official release.

Am i allowed to share it?

Yes. As soon as it's available for everyone (48 hours after release), you are free to share it. The same rule applies for Zygors Guides, too. However, you are not allowed to share it while it's not available to the public. This rule still applies and we still reserve the right to ban your account, if you violate this rule.

When does it start?

We plan to perform the required actions this year (which ends in 3 days). So, be prepared.

Questions? Suggestions? Drop us a line.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #381

I'm a premium user and never I've had a problem with the Firehawk client. It's the most convenient thing ever.

Please continue the good work.
Old   #382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
We are happy to announce, that we plan to release the Dugi Guides Package to everyone.

What does that mean?

Until today, the Dugi Guides Package has been a premium product, limited to premium members. We had good reasons to keep these packages as private as possible, but we think it's time for a change.

Will there be any limitation?

Yes. As you may know, Zygor Guides for example are released to the public a few hours after their official release, while premium members can access them directly after their official release. We want to keep this model on Dugis Guides Packages.

This means, that Dugis Guides Package will be available for everyone to download using the Firehawk client OR via Torrent (WIP) 48 hours after official release.

Am i allowed to share it?

Yes. As soon as it's available for everyone (48 hours after release), you are free to share it. The same rule applies for Zygors Guides, too. However, you are not allowed to share it while it's not available to the public. This rule still applies and we still reserve the right to ban your account, if you violate this rule.

When does it start?

We plan to perform the required actions this year (which ends in 3 days). So, be prepared.

Questions? Suggestions? Drop us a line.
Everyone likes freebies, so do i, BUT!

A big BUT (with one 't' obviously).

BUT i think that Dugi-Guides should stay premium-member stuff.

Let me explain myself first before your shitstorm, free members.

I've bought an account and it felt to be something special as everyone wants to have something noone else has. I've bought the premium membership just because of this. Dugi-Guides. When you remove the limitation, Firehawk will lose this special-feel to the premium members as you surely will lose clients after the active premium-membership ends as these people will just have to wait for only 48 hours. Not everyone plays everyday because of the work and/or studying. These 48 hours will not even be noticed! Believe me or not: This strategy will not be productive for your company. Freebies are good to get hooked, but premium-stuff gives paying clients the feeling of something special which noone else has. And this feeling binds your clients to your product!

Once again. 48 hours is not that much. Make it a week or two. This may help. Better: Still let it be exclusive to premium members only.
Old   #383

I know, that some premium members dislike the whole idea, while most free users may like it.

See it as an experiment. Everything depends on feedback and on some other factors. For now, all doors are open, but it's not guaranteed, that they will stay open. Stopping the whole experiment (for good reasons) takes less than 10 minutes

However, thank you for your feedback.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #384

OMG!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!!!
Love u all!
Old   #385

Hallo,

ich vermisse schon seit paar Monaten oder noch länger die Intergration von Zygor bei Erfolgen. Gibt es die eigentlich noch ? Auf offiziele Seite solte noch geben...

Achievements Panel Integration.

Zygor’s Achievements guide includes the ability to load guides right from games very own Achievements panel for quick and easy access to any achievement you wish to go after.

auf zu Zygor

Danke voraus
Gruß Leche
Old   #386

Das Paket ist vollständig, d.h. auch Achievements sind enthalten.
Old   #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Das Paket ist vollständig, d.h. auch Achievements sind enthalten.
Hi,
wenn du vieleicht mein Post noch mal durchliest, habe auch nicht behauptet, dass die Archievments fehlen

mir gings um: Bei Erfolgen, wenn man die Erfolge aufmacht, war bei früheren versionen von Zygor oben rechts ein "Z", jetzt nicht mehr. Wenn man "Z" gedrückt hat, hat der Zygor sofort den Guide für Erfolg geladen. Jetzt muss man Zygor aufmachen und den Erfolg zuerst suchen. Deshalb habe ich verlinkt, da sieht man es genauer...fals jemand nie benutz hat...

Hoffentlich jetzt es verständlicher.

Gruß Leche
Old   #388

Das geht nach wie vor so, aber nur bei den Erfolgen, zu denen es auch Guides gibt.
Old   #389

This is badass, thanks for sharing! I'm going to get Pro since they have so many WoW paid addons in their library that I wouldn't have to go searching all over for every time it gets updated, handy!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #390

Problems with the updater?

Hi! Theres problems with the updater? I cant open the program, re-install but cant download now :S

Closed Thread