Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #331

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,943
Quote:
I do have trouble, waiting for a Payout.
I can't see anything wrong here. You requested a payout once (Aug 26.) and it has been sent to you immediately. Since then, you did not send any further payout request.

I've just checked your affiliate account. Your Overall earnings minus the amount we've paid in August is exactly, what's being shown as "Not disbursed", while "Ready for payout" only includes payments, which are older than 45 days (older than Aug 31.).

Using some math magic (Excel is great for this task) i can confirm, that earnings shown in "Ready for payout" are absolutely correct

Old   #332

elite*gold: 0
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
I can't see anything wrong here. You requested a payout once (Aug 26.) and it has been sent to you immediately. Since then, you did not send any further payout request.

I've just checked your affiliate account. Your Overall earnings minus the amount we've paid in August is exactly, what's being shown as "Not disbursed", while "Ready for payout" only includes payments, which are older than 45 days (older than Aug 31.).

Using some math magic (Excel is great for this task) i can confirm, that earnings shown in "Ready for payout" are absolutely correct
I did receive the first pay-out from August, thanks.

I'm only concerned I wrote in my Information regarding payout (payal e-mail). And requested the payout, as soon it went to 20€ ready again. Which is now twice since after August, with no result.

So those 2 requests-signal must has not have reached your servers ?

I am gonna make a request now, right away again
-Then u can maybe see something from your end?

Thanks a lot for the feedback!

EDIT:
I now requested the payout, I get no confirmation message "payout now requested", no errors, or anything really.
-The page just reloads.

I hope u can use this information.

Old   #333

Ty for the info (next time, just contact us using the contact form). You were right, there was a typo in the code, that prevented the whole process. I've fixed it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #334

Thumbs up

Sure thing.
Thanks a lot for the fix and the process

-edit-
Btw, Gr8 work on the new addons!

Old   #335

Firehawk not detecting Wildstar

After adjusting directories in firehawk updater, it is not detecting my Wildstar install. Wildstar is installed on a secondary drive. I am not sure where to go from here other than manually installing the addons. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated!
Old   #336

Are ALL paths are correct? (including the addons directory)
Old   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Are ALL paths are correct? (including the addons directory)
Yep. Even reinstalled the game. I can reinstall Firehawk next. Will keep you posted.

EDIT: Had to manually create addons directory and point the firehawk client there. Thanks for your help!

PS. Maybe an autodetect system like curse client?
Old   #338

Hello, i cant download zygor guides only AH data works fine. Using debug in console i can see download wow-zygor.zip but i canto install in my addons folders. please help

[17:00:58] Downloading "wow-zygor.zip"... Success!
[17:05:54] L Checksum: 4b7719fecec950e4ce5f04a3c19b3681 (5868774 bytes)
[17:05:54] R Checksum: (17016155 bytes)
Old   #339

Site is down?
Old   #340

My firehawk isn't installing Zygor guides it says: Download interrupted, connection closed by remote host.

Also i had to manually install addons in a folder in my desktop cuz it didn't install anyone in addons path, i have WoD in one diferent disk, but that should not be a problem, imo.
Old   #341

> My firehawk isn't installing Zygor guides it says: Download interrupted, connection closed by remote host.

See Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

> Also i had to manually install addons in a folder in my desktop cuz it didn't install anyone in addons path, i have WoD in one diferent disk, but that should not be a problem, imo.

All you need is to set the directories correct within the client.
Old   #342

I had a question on your license agreement:
"You agree, that while the software is running, we may obtain certain identification information about your computer, including without limitation your hard drives, central processing unit, ip address(es) and operating system(s), for purposes of improving our software and/or the service, and to police and enforce the provisions of any Firehawk agreement."

What else do you obtain other then cpu, ip, os info ?
Old   #343

You may understand that i cannot give any precise info on that. However it's not much more than the info you mentioned.
Old   #344

"including without limitation your hard drives" Does that also mean access to my files? like say bank files or pictures ?
Old   #345

Theoretically. But technically, all we read is the content of the Firehawk installation directory to verify the file integrity.

Closed Thread