Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 133
dugi guide for premium members?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Yes.

Old   #18

G'Day,

i just want to let you know, that we just released the 1st Beta version of our Mac client You can get it on
Old   #19

elite*gold: 0
sweeet, verry convenient!

Old   #20

Just added a poll. I would ask you to participate
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

i like firehawk so much and happy with it have the premium one and its insane ty so much
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

Thank you Whoknowsit. A really good job. I love it.
Bambrother
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Just in case you didn't notice it: We just started a (new) survey, where every user of Firehawk can participate. You can find it at the bottom left corner in the software.

I would like to thank all people, who already participated and i want to use this moment to answer some things:

1. There are some people complaining, that they have been banned recently for no reason. I want to clarify, that we never ban anyone for no reason. However, it is very likely, that you were a victim of our recent software failure, which "banned" everyone (including me and everyone else). Because of the high amount of complaints regarding this issue, we stopped responding. Instead, i've explained the problem here.

2. Some people are asking for an auto update feature so that they don't have to update Firehawk manually, whenever there's a new version. It is completely intended, that Firehawk currently does not provide some kind of an auto update feature. The main reason is, that the Mac client is based on the same code and whenever we implement something new, we have to find a way that works on both client versions. However, i know that the manual updates are a pain in the ass and we also know, that the amount of Mac users is not really high, yet. For this reason, we will implement an auto update feature in the Windows client, soon. But when it's done, you will have to update manually (for the last time) :P Sooner or later, the Mac client will also get this functionality.

3. We're asking people "Would you still be with us, if we change the payment model from non-recurring to yearly subscriptions?" and some users answered "No", while most of them answered "Yes". I want to explain this question shortly: Except for the time before WoD came out, we never made any money with our service. All of the earnings have been spent for new products to provide and monthly costs to provide the service. There are a few people involved in the whole project and they spend their free time to provide support or to develop everything, that you are using.

These people like, what they are doing, so doing it for free in their free time is okay for them (including me). The main reason, why we are thinking about switching to yearly subscriptions is just, the cost coverage. We have to buy the products we provide to you, we have to pay the servers and we're also relying on some SaaS solutions (e.g. sending out the update mails, which is done via Mailjet). Even free users are producing costs and these costs need to be covered somehow (to be honest: I'm not that rich, that i can afford to keep everything running and everyone happy month by month).

Btw... Did you ever contact our support? Those who did are extremely satisfied

4. It turns out, that we have way more female users, than expected :P
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

what's up with firehawk updater/website?

both down/offline atm
Old   #25

I can't reproduce that. However, we silently dropped the "nossl" version. So if the page or FH is not working, make sure that it's not being blocked by your Firewall.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
I can't reproduce that. However, we silently dropped the "nossl" version. So if the page or FH is not working, make sure that it's not being blocked by your Firewall.
got clooudflare error message, but both website and client seems to be working again.
Old   #27

G'Day,

i just want to tell you something about a new "feature", that's coming soon: Affiliates

With our affiliates system, every premium member has a promo link that he can use to acquire new premium members.

For every new premium member who registered using your promo link, you can earn 20% commission OR allow your referals to get a premium membership with a discount of 25%.

The whole system isn't done yet, but in progress
Old   #28

Hey,
Sehr gutes Programm.
Ich habe jedoch ein Problem nähmlich wenn ich SilverUI 2 installiere und alles so befolge wie is in der Anleitung steht klappt es nicht.
Wenn ich Ingame bin und gebe "/ec" ein, dann kommt die Meldung, dass das ein unbekannter Befehl sei.
Also irgend wo gibt es mit SilverUI 2 ein Problem.
Ich würde Euch/Dich bitten dem mal nach zu gehen.
Old   #29

Vielleicht hilft dir das: https://i.imgur.com/TcCdaBW.jpg

Zudem solltest du sicherstellen, dass alle Addons geladen sind:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Vielleicht hilft dir das: https://i.imgur.com/TcCdaBW.jpg

Zudem solltest du sicherstellen, dass alle Addons geladen sind:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Habs gelöst
Das Problem war, dass im /Interface/Addon Ordner noch ein Ordner mit den Namen "Addon" erstellt wurde, wo auch alle addons drinne waren die ich brauche.

Wird es das Programm noch lange geben?
Dann würde ich mir falls meine Aussage zu trifft einen Premium Acc machen, weil das Programm ist der HAMMER!

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread