Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Firehawk - Your premium ingame addons installer & updater.

View Poll Results: Are you using Firehawk? If yes, on which OS are you using it?
Microsoft Windows 1,222 94.36%
Mac 97 7.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1295. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
After I download & install it, it disappears?... It isn't where I told it to install and I cannot find it anywhere on my system.. Am I doing something ridiculously wrong ^_ ^?

Old   #212

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,940
Hm... Sorry, no idea

Old   #213

In which time frames do you update the Zygor guides for non-premium users? Just wondering and would like to know so I can decide if i need premium or not.

Asking because according to the official Zygor forums, some farming spots for the gold guide have changed, but it is not yet in the current version in firehawk.

TY
Old   #214

As you can see at , there's no new version since 26 days.

Old   #215

hm your right, strange then cause one of the Zygor support guys wrote that Silk farm spot was moved and the member should update the guide. But that ios the same spot as we have in the current version. maybe the staff member was wrong ;-)
Old   #216

Very stable program.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #217

Crashing

I have been using Firehawk for about a week, with no problems. I went out of town for the weekend and shut my computer down, and now today Firehawk will not open. It will do its loading bar, flash the main window, and exit itself with no errors. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and downloading the latest versions, no luck they're all doing the same thing. Nothing new has been installed on my computer since the last time I used it ( and it worked ). Any help?
Old   #218

Should be fixed now. The API does some weird things, while we are trying to add a new game. But it's too late for me (03:37 AM) to debug this now.
Old   #219

I installed Firehawk today. Several launch was fine. I paid a premium account 6 months but
now when I run the application, show loading bar, flash the main window, and exit itself with no errors. The same error like MechaZao.

Win 8.1 64bit
Old   #220

We are aware of this issue and already working on it. It was fixed until the last hour :/
Old   #221

Thanks for the information. Things like that happen.
Old   #222

Became a Premium member for FireHawk. Amazing work, I only subscribed for a month but this is really worth it.

I do have one small issue though and hoping someone can help me fix it. I am trying to use the Dynasty Suite of addons, and one of them Booster(Alliance) the latest version (806) Firehawk only downloads Booster(Horde) for both the Alliance and Horde version.

I know, I'm a dirty alliance player and should play Horde, but is there any fix to this? Also noticed that Booster if I select the configuration, actually doesnt list any config settings, is that actually intended? (Just trying to find a new guide addon that isnt zygor and like the rest of Dynasty so was hoping Dynasty can replace it)
Old   #223

As explained on [Guidesfor.us] Zygor Guides, it's not our fault. When downloading it directly from them, you'll get the same result. So all you can do for now is sit and wait. Alternatively, you can try installing an older version (804) of the alliance package. Maybe, this helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #224

Lightbulb Zygor Grand treaure hunter, curse client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
As explained on [Guidesfor.us] Zygor Guides, it's not our fault. When downloading it directly from them, you'll get the same result. So all you can do for now is sit and wait. Alternatively, you can try installing an older version (804) of the alliance package. Maybe, this helps.
I noticed the same thing with zygor, and figured it was a bad launch from their devs. It takes you through Frostfire Ridge and all horde treasures, when you are farming the 200 Treasures achievement.

I do have a question, I'm thrilled like a child to find out how it worked out with "implanting" curse client into Firehawk? <3
-Is it a feature we'll be seeing?
Old   #225

It's already included. The good thing about FH is, that we can do such updates without the need of a client update or similar. However, for now, it's only visible for staff members.

It's planned for the far future, that FH will receive a huge UI update. This would also include the Curse stuff. For now, the UI isn't perfect for that.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread