Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RAoV Dupes

Discussion on RAoV Dupes within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RAoV Dupes

Random Acts of Violation

WARNING:

If you try to re-create or attempt any exploits shown below, you are putting your account at risk. :gusta:

Below is our archive exploits we've stumbled across over the years, if you want more information regarding these exploits please take a look view the written document before watching any of the videos so you may have a better understand of what you are observing. I take no responsibility for your actions regarding exploits in WoW, I am only making this post to expose dupes in World of Warcraft. Any questions that involve selling exploits will be ignored.

To simplify things I went through the effort of combining our archive into one video, I will also leave separate links for the individual videos. I know this is a very brief overview of what we have been working on, I say to that it is not easy to put years of work in just a few videos. To fully go over the mechanics of the game system and to explain everything we have uncovered is just too much work and that would require days of documenting. Please keep in mind, none of these videos were made with the intention of ever being released, that may explain the poor quality and brief explanations.

A huge shout out to Dome and Jysticim, these guys have helped build RAoV to what it is known today. I don't think our history will ever see the publics eye but its been a great couple of years, and hope all gain something from this as I have.

RAoV Archive:

Links to individual clips:

Most Recent Dupe:

WORKING AS OF 5/2/2015

Desync Dupe Only footage I have

and for fun, i'll throw in a phase exploit that persist through logout, happy farming nodes invisible guys!

Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/04/2015, 19:20   #2

The Black Market: 276/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstuff910mc View Post
Below is our archive exploits we've stumbled across over the years
u serious?
Old 05/04/2015, 20:12   #3

elite*gold: 131
What is the macro to buy 12 unique items at once :0?
Old 05/04/2015, 21:29   #4

The Black Market: 276/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by culino2 View Post
Ich nehme RaoV gewiss nicht in Schutz, aber worauf spielst du hier an?
Würde mich echt interessieren.
Darauf dass sie die Exploits nicht selbst gefunden haben,sie jetzt aber als solche leaken.

Aber was weiß ich schon..
Old 05/04/2015, 22:14   #5

elite*gold: 131
Englis?
Old 05/12/2015, 19:29   #6

This is sick, does the WoD bank dupe still work? +1 anyways for the effort at least
Old 05/16/2015, 01:25   #7

Das sind alle dupes die funktioniert haben bzw. funktionieren?

Gab ja auch diese Uralt Dupes mit Instanzen betreten.
Old 05/16/2015, 14:05   #8

was funktioniert denn noch?
Old 05/17/2015, 02:47   #9

elite*gold: 1
Kein einziger, deswegen posten sie sie ja.
Wären sie unpublic würden sie noch Profit schöpfen können.