Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Winterspring Frostsaber in 5 days!

Discussion on Winterspring Frostsaber in 5 days! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Winterspring Frostsaber in 5 days!

As you're trying this, it may look like it can be done in 1 day. The video is wrong, it takes 5 days. You can get a maximum of 4 different quests/day, might require some serverjumping explained in the video though! Enjoy guys.

How to:

You need one thing for this, and it's an addon. It's called oQueue, and can be downloaded from here:

It's not a virus or anything, it's a well-known add-on for WoW. Google it!

1. Complete the daily quest on your server.
2. Download and install oQueue in your AddOns folder.
3. Log in and open oQueue.
4. As a category, set arena, questing or anything that'll get you into a group, not a raid.
5. When you get invited to another server, simply take your cub out again and do the quest again! (the quest can be done and turned in on your server if you'd like, but you need to take the quest whilst x-realmed).

P.s! Do leave a comment!
Old 04/04/2014, 17:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Old 04/05/2014, 11:38   #3

elite*gold: 39
Still working?
Old 10/29/2014, 23:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woombazz View Post
Still working?
Yes.
Old 10/30/2014, 23:19   #5

Nice Work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Winterspring mount in one day
01/12/2014 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hey, while doing my winterspring daily I found out a cool thing. Normally you have to wait 20 days to get the mount. After you have done the first quest you get a cub that you need to collect things for etc, by doing one daily quest that you get from the cub you get a Whisker, when you've got 20 whiskers and some cloth you can turn it in for a mount. So it will normally take 20 days. But not anymore (Evil laughter) If you complete the daily quest on your server, you can join a group from...
[REQUEST] Spotted Frostsaber -> Ancient Frostsaber
02/25/2011 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hello. I wanted to request Spotted Frostsaber -> Ancient Frostsaber, I wont start model editing again by myself, so prefer using the request system If you cant find the Ancient Frostsaber model, you can download http://www.*******.com/forums/world-...nilla-wow.h tml ( SwiftmistSaber-> Ancient Frostsaber(vanilla wow)) Dnns
ChinaFarmers in Winterspring? What do they do?!
07/04/2006 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Mir ist aufgefallen das eine große Zahl von Jägern LVL52-60 die sich gerade in Winterspring aufhalten KEIN deutsch / Englisch sprechen. Weiß da jemand etwas bezüglich einer neuen Farmtaktik? Bin gerade dabei etwas in erfahrung zu bringen ;) Sorry für "die Frage"
Winterspring Farming
10/04/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
This strategy isn't as popular as it should or could be. Winterspring, well known for the notorius owl thicket farming, is more of a gold mine than previously thought. In southern winterspring, there is a place called Darkwhisper Gorge. Darkwhisper Gorge is pretty well known for its constant farming for a rare drop called the Eye of Shadow, but not so well known for its consistent spawns of Rich Thorium Veins. It is a miner's goldmine, depending on your class, you can easily penetrate to...