Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Warcraftlogs Hacker, Be 1st DPS of the world in 1min of work.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Warcraftlogs Hacker, Be 1st DPS of the world in 1min of work.

Hi guys,
I know that this account has no post and I don't expect you to trust me, so first of all, feel free to reverse/analyse/execInVM the software I offer you.

This software is a WoWCombatLog parser and will edit your spell's damages as you want.
The goal is simply to virtually increase your performance and allow you to enter a big guild with your new high percentile, or maybe just troll some pve nerds around

This video will show you exactly what it's for :

Download link:
Virustotal:

This is a first release, it may contains lot of bugs and I'll add more functionnality if people are interested in this.
Feel free to give me feedbacks if you enjoyed the trolling.

Old   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Well..what this "hack" makes? Cuz.. i can't understand
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromaston View Post
Well..what this "hack" makes? Cuz.. i can't understand
it change (maybe?dont know..maybe its a virus,maybe not - dont know) your combatlogs, so it looks like you make more dmg..

@OP
aha.
Sinn des Tools ist es also das man in bestimmte Gilden reinkommt die Combatlogs anschauen um zu entscheiden. Dann kommts zum ersten Raid zum testen und man steht doof da..kommt sicher gut wenns auffällt "upps, der ist in wirklichkeit ja grotten schlecht".. hat man sicher en gutes Image aufm Server nach so ner Aktion - glaubst doch nicht ernsthaft das man sich mit sowas in Gilden reinschleichen kann? Man macht sich eher sein Image kaputt und lächerlich.. eins kannst du glauben - danach nimmt dich sicherlich keine ernstzunehmende Gilde mehr auf wenn das ganze rauskommt (was es definitiv wird, weils immer Probe Zeit gibt wo man dann auch sieht wie du wirklich dmg machst).. der Ruf von dir ist nach so ner Aktion dann ziemlich Kaputt. Denke sowas möchte keiner.

Ist nicht so wirklich Sinnvoll das Tool.. sorry.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossside View Post
it change (maybe?dont know..maybe its a virus,maybe not - dont know) your combatlogs, so it looks like you make more dmg..

@OP
aha.
Sinn des Tools ist es also das man in bestimmte Gilden reinkommt die Combatlogs anschauen um zu entscheiden. Dann kommts zum ersten Raid zum testen und man steht doof da..kommt sicher gut wenns auffällt "upps, der ist in wirklichkeit ja grotten schlecht".. hat man sicher en gutes Image aufm Server nach so ner Aktion - glaubst doch nicht ernsthaft das man sich mit sowas in Gilden reinschleichen kann? Man macht sich eher sein Image kaputt und lächerlich.. eins kannst du glauben - danach nimmt dich sicherlich keine ernstzunehmende Gilde mehr auf wenn das ganze rauskommt (was es definitiv wird, weils immer Probe Zeit gibt wo man dann auch sieht wie du wirklich dmg machst).. der Ruf von dir ist nach so ner Aktion dann ziemlich Kaputt. Denke sowas möchte keiner.

Ist nicht so wirklich Sinnvoll das Tool.. sorry.
Well,I hope you're right .. Maybe the poster need to make a video(a convincing one)+virus scan..

I think it's safe !
But , we don't have the "LOG" file,so . Don't work .
But,I think 20% it's a malware ..
Dear poster,
give more info's about your hack and make it good,with all stuff .
Old   #6

This software is legit. You can check on another hack forum if you don't trust me.
Or simply reverse this... code is not obfuscated at all.
Old   #7

but whats the point ^^ ;D ?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLaX View Post
This software is legit. You can check on another hack forum if you don't trust me.
Or simply reverse this... code is not obfuscated at all.
Right,but .. You need to upload the "LOG" file to use the hack.. Cuz otherwise,hack it's equal to 0.. Do this effort for us,be good ,and upload it,and we will support you!
Old   #9

elite*gold: 20
No, he doesnt need to do that. You edit YOUR combatLOGfile, why would you want to edit his dps?
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bääär View Post
No, he doesnt need to do that. You edit YOUR combatLOGfile, why would you want to edit his dps?
Ow,yeah. I search on "Logs" and i find it. But my WL Parasite it's stopping working..
I need some answers.. o.o
Look what wreck me..
1. I select "LOG" file from Logs in wow folder.
2. Press button "Press analysis"
3. 0/0 Mo ( I don't know why,cuz I start in game with /combatlog and 0/0 it's there..)
Somebody know why? Or..somebody knows a solution ?
Old   #11

Nobody doesn't use this hack ? I mean.. nobody interesed about it. I think it's just a speculation.
Old   #12

Nice

Tags
warcraftlogs hacker