Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade items from instance after 2 hours

Discussion on Trade items from instance after 2 hours within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade items from instance after 2 hours

When you group in a raid or 5 man you know that if you get an item you can trade it for up to two hours after you get it, however, if you log out right after, the timer doesnt go down. I got an axe from occulus last night and logged out afterward, I logged in the morning and the axe said it had 1 hr 35 mins left to trade.
Old 09/16/2009, 13:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
-.-

if you steal so worthless post, then you have to read to comments below. Already Fix on Tuesday, known by blizzard about one week....
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Trade hack...TRADE EVEN SB ITEMS !!!
09/15/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 36 Replies
so here i'm going to post my little tutorial ^^ "ingredients" : 1.WPE Pro 2.Basic knowledge of WPE 3.GOOD soulbound items (best --> something like q items because they dont have any min. level ;) 4.a low level char (the one who gets the good SB item) 5.a high level char (the one who have the good SB item)
Trade no trade items and lvl your alt instantly
03/13/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
seems to be fixed ## In the NGE characters were given respec kits. Once you level up to 90 you may have respecs left over. You were also given a second character slot shortly after the NGE. This exploit will not only let you trade no-trade items but also trade your level 90 respec kit to level up your alt instantly to level 90. Make a new city, you will become mayor. Drop your no-trade items in the city hall. Have your alt voted mayor. Drop your respec kit, jedi robes, schematics, or...