Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Wotlk}Great leveling exploit

Discussion on {Wotlk}Great leveling exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{Wotlk}Great leveling exploit

In the end part of the quest Betrayal in Zul Drak (wowhead the quests and youll know)

Anyways.. in the end there your on top of a scourge citadel you face Drakuru.

You are supposed to charm a mob here and use it to kill it..

what you can do to "exploit" this is just below his platform there are 4 packs with 3 Blight Geists lvl 75 mobs granted 1k xp at lvl 74..

whats the exploit you might ask?
well these respawn instantly..
There will always be 3 mobs there..

so to exploit this you need a friend willing to sacrifice themself and be on the quest..

you both do the quest and let your friend die.. before he does you use the secpter of dominace on one of the trolls there.. Your friend dies and the boss despawn.. if you got your troll charmed you just move to the mobs.. put it on passive and start aggroing them.. as a paladin with conc it was realy easy.. the troll usualy oneshots them and more will just continue to spawn.. i had trouble looting them all..

Only thing you need to watch out for when doing this is that others will come doing their quest. and when they do there is a debuff given to everyone on the platform dealing 1k dmg every 3 sec.. so being a healer realy helps survive this..

No i wont post screenshots or try to elabourate.. its a wall of text and all that but i need to go back to leveling..

use it with sublety
Old 09/16/2009, 12:42   #2

woops, completely failed, sry xD

just read the 1st half of this post and missunderstood it :|
Old 09/16/2009, 22:10   #3

There are screens in an older post anyway...
Old 09/16/2009, 22:47   #4

elite*gold: 57
Nice find. But ur not the first. :P
Juste lookup wether it's already on e*pvp before you post it...
Closed Thread