Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Winterspring mount in one day

Discussion on Winterspring mount in one day within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Winterspring mount in one day

Hey, while doing my winterspring daily I found out a cool thing.
Normally you have to wait 20 days to get the mount.
After you have done the first quest you get a cub that you need to collect things for etc, by doing one daily quest that you get from the cub you get a Whisker, when you've got 20 whiskers and some cloth you can turn it in for a mount. So it will normally take 20 days.
But not anymore (Evil laughter) If you complete the daily quest on your server, you can join a group from another server and then you will be able to get another daily quest and complete it for another Whisker. But you can only do one daily quest per server. So you Oqueue and jump around servers and do the "dalies" to get the mount in one day.

Hope it helps somebody.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/08/2014, 22:00   #2

haha, nice
Old 01/09/2014, 17:38   #3

nice find
yesterday it still worked but now i can´t do it -.- fixed?
Old 01/10/2014, 00:01   #4

I wisp same frieds of other server to invite me, and i didn't get cross relm.
I need to join in ordos wait a invite from a big raid to get that... anyone know an easy way to get crossed ?
Old 01/10/2014, 00:49   #5

with oqueue

ok my bad, it`s not fixed *g*
Old 01/10/2014, 21:35   #6

elite*gold: 126
nice find =)
Old 01/11/2014, 02:32   #7

nice man
Old 01/12/2014, 04:13   #8

you need at least 5 days, there are only 4 different kinds of dailys for this mount
Old 01/12/2014, 23:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydown View Post
you need at least 5 days, there are only 4 different kinds of dailys for this mount
I know, I forgot about it. Thanks
Change thread title from one day too five days