Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Crashin Thrashin Racer] Pull any mob.

Discussion on [Crashin Thrashin Racer] Pull any mob. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Crashin Thrashin Racer] Pull any mob.

OK, I'm sure a lot of people know about this, but I'm posting it because a quick search of "Crashin Racer" didn't turn up any results.

It's very simple actually;

Step 1) Target desired mob. (/tar or whatever...LoS doesnt matter)
Step 2) Use your Crashin Thrashin Racer
Step 3) Dismiss your Crashin Thrashin Racer
Step 4) ???
Step 5) Profit.

A tip, do NOT test this on curator. If you still want to let me say "I wanred you lol!"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hack for racer
08/16/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
There are a gimmick, for races where you know where the crystal? speed in the crystal
Please help 2moons keeps crashin with vac
07/04/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hey people, at the moment iv tried the reXignation bypass witht he cheat engine 5.6 and the auto update CE scripts. The game starts up normally i can get into gameplay without the hacks ticked but when i tick one of the hacks e.g non agro vac it just crashes straight away. I tried the vac hack and it works for about 30 seconds then just disconnects from server or crashes. if anyone has any solutions would be much appreiciated. Cheers.
Upshift Strike Racer
04/26/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
anyone have the unlimited turbo hack for this game ?
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero
06/20/2008 - Consoles - 0 Replies
I'm trying to find this game soundtrack online/bt but hell it's like no where to be found I know it's a old ps2 game but i like the soundtrack If any one knows a link where i can DL the soundtrack that would be great I mostly found the drift 2 and three of Tokyo Xtreme Racer
Upshift Strike Racer
08/04/2007 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Hey, i play this game write now and it looks good :) Its a racer mmog with weapons. A lil bit like Auto Assault ( R.I.P ) ^^ Someone play this game ? Its in open beta now . . . http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/