Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Many Heroic/raid achievements made easy like hell!

Discussion on Many Heroic/raid achievements made easy like hell! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Many Heroic/raid achievements made easy like hell!

Hey there guys,

Around a week ago, I found this exploit on the achievement . I've did some more testing on it, and it seems it works for way more achievements!

This exploit allows you to get some fo the achievements that require you to do the fight in another way much easier.

Requirements:
-Shaman with Ankh
OR
-Anyone with a Soulstone up
OR
-Anyone dead that has a combat ress popup that he didn't accept yet
OR
-Anyone with a procced Darkmoon trinket that resses you.

In other words, you need someone who can ress himself when he clicks on "Ok" or whatever.

What to do:
You will need Ventrilo or so for this, as it requires quite some communication.
You have to stop with all dots and dps under 5% of the boss, and then wait till EVERY dot has ticked out. Then let 1 person (pref a tank) bring him as low as possible without killing the boss.

Then, make sure someone is ready to self-ress, and kite the boss quite far from his original spot. Then, all die in any way you like, as long as you don't dmg the boss.

Now the part that may need some practice:
When the last person dies, the person that has the selfress must ress immediatly. Now, the boss will be walked back to his spot, but his hp shouldn't have upped yet. Then the selfresser uses an instant cast spell that kills the boss. Now, you will have your achievement.

Why this works?:
The encounter will have reset, but his hp hasn't, and thus also the mechanics that count if you did whats needed for the achievement have resetted, like "Did they kill rifts"? Because the previous encounter is "gone" due the reset, you will get the achievements.

Few examples of achievements where this works:

And most of the other achies that require you to don't do something in a fight!

TL;DR
-Works on achies where you have to NOT do something,
-Do fight normal way
-Get someone who can selfress in any way
-Get boss to ~1%
-All die while boss is kited from his original spot
-Just when boss runs back, selfresser ress and kill boss with instant cast.
-??
-Profit!

If you got any more questions, I'll be glad to answer them!
Also, please know this can require some practice in timing, so it won't always work the first time. But if you think logically, you'll see it should work eh?

-Aldun
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2009, 11:06   #2

hat schon wer getestet?
Old 07/24/2009, 19:04   #3

elite*gold: 20
ja das geht shcon seit ewigkeien, das wie bei kohlrabi da haben sies aber gefixt der boss despawnt einfach. bei allen sachen wo das richtig nützlich ist, hat blizzard das eh gefixt.
Old 07/26/2009, 20:37   #4

Außerdem sind die Achievements die da aufgeführt wurden eh kein Problem für eine Truppe die ein bisschen im VT kommuniziert.
Old 07/31/2009, 08:13   #5

yo die erfolge sind eh easy as hell mit 3.2 geworden .... wenn du mit ner t8 grp reingehst ist es einfach nur /lol zB King Dred erfolg
Old 08/03/2009, 00:43   #6

ich finds nützlich, bin kein raider, hab daher nur bisschen hero + kammer eq, wenn mans nich normal schafft dann halt so