Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ZG Raptor boss easy for Druids

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZG Raptor boss easy for Druids

Hi

There are several ways of taking down Mandokir as a druid, however found a nice pathing "exploit" yesterday while killing him.
It is similar to the old trick of jumping down from the platform, however this is fixed. Gets you ported back.

What I did was jumping down from the stairs little less than halfway up, and down to a platform on the side of the stairs.
(See my very low res photo).

By doing this I have time for one regrowth and one rejuvenation (and back to bear form) before he reaches me as boss runs all the way around and sideways onto the platform.

Be careful to not jump off the stairs too high up, as you get instantly ported back.

Boss is not hard in full tank gear, but this will definitely help players in blues etc.

Hope it helps.

Old 07/25/2009, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its easy Tank & Spank like Atuumen

« Disconnect Target Permanently | [Sinnlos] Fischmahl verschwinden lassen! »

Similar Threads
[Mage] Easy raptor boss (ZG)
03/05/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
First of all there already is existing guide how to defeat the raptor boss in Zul'gurub as a mage, but it requires a lot of preparation such as specific glyphs / talents / a lot of experience and wiping. So my guide is more focused on making this a little bit easier for mages. Sorry for the wall of text. This is explained in details. You probably will learn everything you need to know just by watching the video Requirements : 1. Basic frost spec - 20/0/51 or anything that...
[Easy Boss+Achievemnt] Azjol-Nerub 2nd Boss
02/27/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/onlythegreedy/unachieve.png What you need: -Mage/Rogue/Hunter -Good DPS How it works: After you kill the first boss, you should walk down a ramp to a platform, surrounded you should be alot of webs, the platform is the only rock and its circular. Further down the hill there are mobs, and below the web is the boss. What you do is you have the Mage attack the mobs (while everyone else stays on the Platform ) Then when they start coming towards...
[Request] Mount X -> Swift Razzashi Raptor / Black War Raptor
01/06/2008 - WoW Modelchange Support - 1 Replies
Hallo! Kann mir jemand ein Schwarzes Kriegspferd (Schwarzesschlachtrosszaumzeug )( Das das man für Marken bekommt PIC: http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/26429.jpg )in entweder einen: - Schnellen Razzashi Raptor ( Schneller Razzashi Raptor PIC: http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/7757.jpg ) oder in einen Whistle of Blackwar Raptor ( Schwarzer Kriegsraptor PIC: http://i.thottbot.com/ss/o/9736.jpg ) umwandeln? Ich wäre euch dafür sehr sehr sehr dankbar und kann bis zu 100 Gold auf jedem beliebigen server...
Raptor Boss Exploit in ZG
12/17/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Not a single person should die using this exploit except for maybe the main tank if he doesn't get enough heals The tank goes after the troll while the rest of the party runs up the pyramid. Half way up the stairs, there is a ledge that you need to jump on. You have to run ALL the way up the stairs and drop to that ledge. From there, have the healers on the MT and everyone else DPS the boss. The exploit here is that he will NOT evade bug out on your group, his raptor will. Once you...
NEW easy Mandokir - no Raptor
08/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
been doin this now past two runs, works perfectly. Basically, keep the last troll sheeped, and the entire raid run up the stairs and just before the top turns left, and jumps down a bit onto the ledge. (at this point mando is just sittin on his raptor at the very top of the stairs). have MT positioned at the bottom, when the sheep breaks, MT pulls him to within LOS of ur raid and kill it, at this point Mandokir will race down, jump off his raptor and attack MT (raptor will simply stand by...