Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ZG Raptor boss easy for Druids

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZG Raptor boss easy for Druids

Hi

There are several ways of taking down Mandokir as a druid, however found a nice pathing "exploit" yesterday while killing him.
It is similar to the old trick of jumping down from the platform, however this is fixed. Gets you ported back.

What I did was jumping down from the stairs little less than halfway up, and down to a platform on the side of the stairs.
(See my very low res photo).

By doing this I have time for one regrowth and one rejuvenation (and back to bear form) before he reaches me as boss runs all the way around and sideways onto the platform.

Be careful to not jump off the stairs too high up, as you get instantly ported back.

Boss is not hard in full tank gear, but this will definitely help players in blues etc.

Hope it helps.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its easy Tank & Spank like Atuumen

Similar Threads
[Mage] Easy raptor boss (ZG)
First of all there already is existing guide how to defeat the raptor boss in Zul'gurub as a mage, but it requires a lot of preparation such as...
0 Replies - WoW Guides & Templates
[Easy Boss+Achievemnt] Azjol-Nerub 2nd Boss
http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/onlythegreedy/unachieve.png What you need: -Mage/Rogue/Hunter -Good DPS How it works: After you...
4 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
[Request] Mount X -> Swift Razzashi Raptor / Black War Raptor
Hallo! Kann mir jemand ein Schwarzes Kriegspferd (Schwarzesschlachtrosszaumzeug )( Das das man für Marken bekommt PIC:...
1 Replies - WoW Modelchange Support
Raptor Boss Exploit in ZG
Not a single person should die using this exploit except for maybe the main tank if he doesn't get enough heals The tank goes after the troll...
3 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
NEW easy Mandokir - no Raptor
been doin this now past two runs, works perfectly. Basically, keep the last troll sheeped, and the entire raid run up the stairs and just before...
2 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros