Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill mining extremely easy! lvl 71 req

Discussion on Skill mining extremely easy! lvl 71 req within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill mining extremely easy! lvl 71 req

You have to be able to get this quest: (Horde only)
Or if you are alliance this quest: (Alliance only)
EDIT: I haven't been able to find the alliance version of this quest yet but I know there must be one...
EDIT2: Found the alliance side quest finally But it's not in the same cave but should work the same...

When you have it go to The pit of Narjun in Dragonblight(the cave just outside old kingdom/anub'arakh) if you are horde. If you are alliance go to the Wintergarde Mine and start collecting thoose ore's. This will give you skillup in mining skill. Works from skill 1

You have to delete the samples/ores/quest items before they reach as stack of 10 because then you have to abandone and repick up the quest. But if you just delete the ores before they reach 10 in your bag you can keep mining there!

The only thing that is unconfirmed for me is if this really will take you up to 450 skill. If it doesn't then it's just some really easy early skill ups

And for people always demanding pictures here you go:

Oh and btw Track mining works on theese... makes it even easier

I've used this ages ago. ^^ It works untill skill 420 then you have to do the rest yourself with Saronite ^^

Should work untill skill 420 which makes this really nice according to Ground Zero. Thanks for this info
Old 04/15/2009, 14:51   #2

didn't work for me weeks ago - bugged again?
Old 07/16/2009, 22:26   #3

hat das nochmal wer getestet? wäre echt nett, wenn das noch gehen würde.

Also ich kann die Allianz Quest nicht annehmen, bin recht sicher die noch nicht gemacht zu haben.
Der Typ hat überhaupt nix für mich. hat da jemand Infos zu?
Old 07/17/2009, 07:41   #4

evtl vorq, bringt aber nicht viel man kann afaik nur bis ~90 skillen (ähnlich kupfer oder sowas)
Old 07/17/2009, 14:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupita View Post
hat das nochmal wer getestet? wäre echt nett, wenn das noch gehen würde.

Also ich kann die Allianz Quest nicht annehmen, bin recht sicher die noch nicht gemacht zu haben.
Der Typ hat überhaupt nix für mich. hat da jemand Infos zu?
Selbiges bei Horde.. irgendwie..
Old 07/22/2009, 00:43   #6

Naja , bei mir gehts nicht , bekomme keine skillpunkte.
Old 07/22/2009, 09:02   #7

Jau, scheint gefixt...