Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Way To Ghetto Hearth

Discussion on New Way To Ghetto Hearth within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Way To Ghetto Hearth

Hello all,

If this has been posted before I apologize but I will let everyone know anyway

Now that instance porting puts you to nearest graveyard it was kind of annoying to get back to Dalaran for me. I have found away around this when I was trying to bug out the Dalaran Sewer's spawn washout.

1) Find an Arena Q Master
2) Q For any Skirmish
3) When you enter the arena type /logout
4) When you log back in you will be wherever your hearth location is

Enjoy
Old 05/25/2009, 05:15   #2

Gonna try it out, if it works, Awesome.
Old 05/25/2009, 05:25   #3

didnt work : / at least not in valor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Even easier than easier ghetto hearth
12/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
/script n,l,cl,a,c = GetFriendInfo(1); if not c then SetGuildRosterShowOffline(0); n = GetGuildRosterInfo(1); end; InviteUnit(n); PromoteToLeader(n); LeaveParty(); This invites the first person on your friends list (the first online friend), and if you have no online friends, invites the first online guild member. Basically, it saves having to modify a macro if a person you've put it isn't online when you're ghettoing it up. 1. Zone into instance. 2. Hit the macro. 3. ??? 4....
Even easier ghetto hearth!
09/14/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Too lazy to find someone to ghetto hearth you? Tired of noobs not just accepting the invites? Make this macro and you can start a ghetto hearth countdown almost instantly, without having to wait for an accept. (What is a ghetto hearth answered at the bottom) The macro is simply: /invite X /promote X /script LeaveParty() Where x is the person you've chosen to use for this, pick someone at random, it doesn't matter. (this may or may not work on grouped people like the /roll macro,...
instant hearth
03/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
idk if this is a repost but if you use a hearth stone then use your steam tonk controller it instantly hearths you
How To Hearth While Camped.
06/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
1. As you are a ghost, stand close enough to your corpse that you can rez (Do not accept rez yet). 2. Use auto unstuck and it begins casting. 3. Just before the cast finishes, accept rez and you will appear in front of the enemy with no time for them to react before you hearth.
Hearth back and forth
05/20/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Scenario: You are questing in 1k needles. Your hearthstone is set to Orgrimmar. You aren't done your quests, and you want to log out because you have stuff to do in real life, but before logging out you wish to check out the AH at orgrimmar, and do other various tasks there. This bug allows you to hearth to orgrimmar, and hearth you back to 1k needles after your hearth stone's timer cools down. In other words, it's good if you want to log off for more than one hour. This bug is quite useful...