Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mimiron and baby spice

Discussion on Mimiron and baby spice within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mimiron and baby spice

I searched and didn't find it, but it is up on the wow forums already, and don't think it's been fixed. we're going to mimiron tonight to try it out.

Anyhow the exploit is that during phase 4 (the combined voltron phase), you can use baby spice (from the daily cooking quests) on the base unit or the mid section to lower the aerial command unit enough so that melee dps can hit it (normally its out of reach)
Old 06/03/2009, 18:11   #2

das machst du einmal und nie wieder
Old 06/03/2009, 22:58   #3

wieso nie wieder meinste dafür gibtsn bann oder kickt dich dein raidleader?
Old 06/03/2009, 23:23   #4

die hitbox wird dann verdammt klein
Old 06/03/2009, 23:28   #5

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Abgesehen davon zielen die Raketen jetzt zuerst auf die ranged DDs und die Minen haben nen Timer
Old 06/04/2009, 19:34   #6

es gibt auch hardmodes wenn du dich darauf beziehen willst der mimiron leicht ist ;D
Old 06/04/2009, 19:40   #7

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Wer Mimiron (ernsthaft) im Hardmode an geht, dann ist dem sein letztes Problem die Raketen oder die Minen.
Old 06/04/2009, 22:07   #8

elite*gold: 20
entweder ist mein englisch jetzt nur schlecht oder ka. aber es geht doch darum das die melees dann den kopf angreifen können, nicht um die raketen.
Old 06/05/2009, 17:54   #9

jo genau deswegen check ich den ersten post von kazaaa, aber ich meine es ging darum das die hitbox soklein wird das wenn ein melee raketen target wird dann alle melees wegmüssen (mussten^^)