Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Epic Bug] Argent Tournament crazyness!

Discussion on [Epic Bug] Argent Tournament crazyness! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Epic Bug] Argent Tournament crazyness!

Hello guys, i made this video on short notice about a epic bug i found on the Argent Tournament.
Basicly I was lagging (couldn't see some vendors and people) then i jumped up in the air and dismounted,
I just hovered on the air, so i turn around with "a" and I stood in middle air.
Rinse and repeat and i was high up on the air.
I was also able to enter the hordes tent o_0.

EDIT: With this, i was able to get on top of Ulduar with a chopper. Appearently, it has epic utilities!

Video (laggy?):

YouTube - Argent tournament bug
Old 04/18/2009, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
doesn't work for me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Argent Tournament] some extra gold
05/23/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Requirements: - Be Champion (Race does not matter) - You've got all the 4 "Champions"-Dailys to turn in How to: Get for all of the 4 Quests the small blue bag, which contains 10g. Put them in a line in your Inventory Activate Auto-looting in your interface-options.
Little tip for the duel daily (Argent Tournament)
05/10/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
The quest mentioned is The Grand Melee - Quest - World of Warcraft . I realize some may have trouble (like me) to complete the quest, especially if they haven't tried before. The above has a good tip for this quest, but in my case only worked very few times (lag?). Your quest mount has 5 abilities. Button 1, simple lance hit, speed 3.0 Button 2, break shield, ability that removes 1 stack of defense from your opponent effectively increasing your damage by 30% (it is a ranged ability,...
Guide: The Argent Tournament
04/16/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
This guide is written from Alliance POV, I will try and create a Horde POV guide soon. Note: All tournament quests appear under the “Tournament” category in your Questlog. Head north into Icecrown, to the Tournament’s Starting Area (69,28) and inside the building here to speak to Justicar Mariel Trueheart. Accept from her “The Blastbolt Brothers” and “The Argent Tournament” When this is done turn in the Blastbolt Brothers (A goblin near the south end of the Tournament staging...
Argent tournament money in 3.1
04/09/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Hello so as some of you guys know in the next patch there will be a argent tournament. In this tournament you will able to get Champion's Seal - Item - World of Warcraft. If you get 40 of this item you can buy a pet and this pet are BOE wich means you can save them and sell them when the tournament isent enable anymore or you can sell it directly when you get them. Some of these pets are really cool and i think alot of people will try to get all of them and there is about 10 of them so...
The Argent Tournament Walkthrough
03/01/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Please, enjoy this Walkthrough. To view the images in bigger size, just click on them. I. Getting to the Argent Tournament Grounds http://www.murlocqueen.info/wp-content/uploads/20 09/02/argenttourneylocation.jpg To get to the Argent Tournament Grounds, you must fly up into Icecrown, and past Sindragosa’s Fall. There, you will find a Coliseum not yet built. Originally, it is supposed to be that a flight master tells you to go to this place, but it seems to not be implemented yet. So...