Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Iwana Fishing Bot

Discussion on Iwana Fishing Bot within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Iwana Fishing Bot

I was looking all over for a fishing bot, and pretty much every bot I found was flagged by AVG as having a virus or keylogger. I managed to find a clean version of Iwana. Works *GREAT* in Stormwind, anywhere else you have to manually setup. It's not perfect, but it does the job. I used it a bit last night, and wasn't banned, so it should be safe on 3.0.9.

-Todd3835

Edited:

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by
Attached Files
File Type: zip Iwana fish bot.zip (305.1 KB, 460 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2009, 14:58   #2

elite*gold: 19
und noch der anubis scan dazu

Old 03/22/2009, 19:08   #3

wie lade ich mir einen hack runter?:-)?
Old 03/24/2009, 11:12   #4

funzt das nur in der standart auflösung im winmode, oder auch mit addons usw?
Bei mir scheint er den Köder nie anzuklicken.
Old 03/24/2009, 11:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd3835 View Post
I was looking all over for a fishing bot, and pretty much every bot I found was flagged by AVG as having a virus or keylogger.
Most times this happens, cause a lot of these tools are made with Programms like AutoIt. They automate keyboard and mouse actions and are "hooked" with the keyboard or mouse.
Its the reason why a lot scanner show them as keylogger or trojan.
Old 03/28/2009, 16:56   #6

so is this hack legit.... please tell me auf english
Old 04/02/2009, 20:18   #7

It doensn't make right-click to loot for me