Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PTR Immortal as Shaman

Discussion on PTR Immortal as Shaman within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 87
PTR Immortal as Shaman

Hi everybody,
first of all: Sorry for my bad English.
I am now a very long time marked as a leecher and I decided to change that, i want to do something for community...
So here's my exploit:

As you probably know, Shaman gained a buff that they can put 4 Totems at one GCD for the manacost of all 4 together.
As you probably know too, there's a Glyph called "Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem", which gives you an absorbing shield.
The Bug is, if you are putting your Totems with your new skill (where you can put 4 Totems at once), your totems don't have an cooldown. So you just can push this button like crazy und nobody will kill you. (Of Course, theoretical it's possible, but in Bgs it never happend for me, because you can renew your shield every second (!)which absorbs about 6000 damage...so you can negate 6000 DPS!)
You can even solo the first Trashmobs in Nax. Just put your Stoneclawtotem together with your Fire Elemtal and Mana Totem, and start to tank! Just push your "Immotalbutton" and wait, until your Fire Elemental (which has no cooldown!) finishes the mobs, while you won't go oom because of your Manatotem (Restoration Shaman).
I didn't test any boss yet, but I will do that and edit this post to present my results. (probably with screenshots and/or video)

Also very funny: You can put your Earth Elemental and Fire Elemental at one time with this method! And they don't get on Cooldown! Duells in front of Ironforge or Ogrimmar have never been this funny haha
Thanks
3 Users