Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hunter]Bow/Gun Skill Easy on Max!

Discussion on [Hunter]Bow/Gun Skill Easy on Max! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[Hunter]Bow/Gun Skill Easy on Max!

Just Spam Arcane Shot on the Heroic Dummys! You will Skill on them with Arcane Shot on the Live Patch!
Do it now Hunters I think it get patched tomorrow

Spammt einfach Arkanen Schuss auf die Heroischen Trainingspuppen!
Ihr kriegt Skillpunkte wenn ihr Arkanen Schuss spammt aufm Live Realm!
Machts am besten sofort Glaube wird morgen gepatched

mfg bl@cK!
Old 02/18/2009, 17:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
naja nicht so prall, einfach schattenlabby und afk gehn.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2009, 17:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
works, nice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Skill lvler
09/28/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hey guys, this is only like my second post. I made it because I was tired of looking for skill levelers that were easy to use and worked like a charm. I used search and everythiong and didnt find them. So I was going through my old conquer files and folders and I found a program that I had downloaded years ago, and to my surprise it still works!! This is a truely amazing skill lvler, and easy to use.
Skill Tailoring easy
12/17/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hi, Wenn ihr Schneiderei einfach und günstig skillen wollt egal welches Level ihr habt dann macht es so: 1.) Lernt das Rezept das Altvater Winter an alle verschickt hat(Muster: Grüne Winterkleidung - World of Warcraft bei buffed.de) 2.)Erstellt die Brust. 3.) Ihr bekommt für jede 3te erstellte Brust einen Skillpunkt , auch wenn das Rezept schon grau ist. Getestet + Funktioniert. English (Really Bad :D)
easy xp skill lvler
08/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i see people after a xp lvler its really simple actualy I DESERVE KARMA for it! :D first set your xp skill to a F KEY like f10 then record a macro which is repeatidly hiting f10 and then replay it on repeat so it will continue until u stop the recording
Hunter Easy Leveling
02/11/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
The best and easiest way to level your hunter up efficiently is by going to Iarn's Lair in Iarnwood. When you enter the dungeon, don't jump down. If you look down you will see many Cadbys. Stand on the right edge of the cliff and begin shooting! Their pathfinding seems horrible, if you stand on the left side they can climb up the vine, but if you just overlook the right edge they won't do anything but move back and forth. If you wipe the cadbys down there and want to continue, jump down....
easy Skill Gain [ENG]
08/20/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
i have done this with my mage and i dont know if it works for other classes but it should. what you do is, go into your house, face a corner and put it on autorun -- you should be now running into the corner not moving. now, select yourself and use some kind of selfbuff skill -- you should get "Interrupted".. now every so many times you should get "fizzle" which will count as doing the skill, so your skill will go up with every fizzle. I found this out earlier and now have 140/102...