Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get POM to proc Divine Aegis as holy priest specced

Discussion on Get POM to proc Divine Aegis as holy priest specced within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,435
Get POM to proc Divine Aegis as holy priest specced

I've discovered this during last night ToC 10 men run.
So basically you have to get into the raid instance and activate your secondary DISCIPLINE spec with Divine Aegis (LINK) in it... for example my disc spec

to make sure this trick works I usually spam few Holy Nova to proc Divine Aegis then I cast Prayer of Mending on me and activate the HOLY spec (without Divine Aegis talent in it)... for example mine is:

Using this trick you are going to proc Divine Aegis on your Prayer of Mending crits without having it in your spec. See this report for example for Twin Valkyrs... i was able to use Circle of Healing as a proof of my holy spec and at the same time got some procs of Divine Aegis.

When you die or probably when you get out of the instance you are going to lose the effect and you will need to respec DISCIPLINE and again back to HOLY.
I've just discovered this and checking past reports i saw i was able to reproduce this at least twice without the awareness of the trick, unfortunately it only seems to work with Prayer of Mending crits.

I hope this will also work for you and I'll let you know as soon as i discover more about it... enjoy!

In brief:

1. Enter in raid
2. Spec DISC with Divine Aegis
3. Let proc some Divine Aegis using for example Holy Nova
4. Cast Prayer of Mending on yourself
3. Respec HOLY
4. Proc Divine Aegis without having it in your spec
5. ???
6. Profit !!!

This steps have been proved working 100% of the times...

It probably has to do with the following fix went wrong (or good maybe ahah):
In-game fix 8/8/2009 - Prayer of Mending will now trigger Divine Aegis on the healed target and not the priest who cast Prayer of Mending.
Old 11/13/2009, 18:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
"Combat Date 23.09.2009" - Hab es probiert, hat NICHT geklappt - mehrere Male getestet.
Nach umspeccen verschwindet PoM btw sofort.
Old 11/14/2009, 23:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Bei mir klappts o0
Old 11/15/2009, 20:28   #4

elite*gold: 20
Was hat geklappt? Bzw wie hast dus gemacht?
Ich hab Holy Nova gecastet, bis Aegis da war, dann nen PoM auf mich bzw auch auf wen anderen, auf Holy gespecct, PoM wurde automatisch dispelled und Aegis Buff ist nicht ein Mal gekommen -