Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Double lenght polymorphs in Arena

Discussion on Double lenght polymorphs in Arena within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Double lenght polymorphs in Arena

Durring arena I met a team with a mage, nothing unusual, however when he Polymorphed me first time he used "Black cat", a spell learned for a silly ammount of gold from Dalaran.

After it got dispelled by my priest, he repolymorphed me, but as a sheep, same again my priest displled it.

Now for the third sheep, he used Black cat again, which then polymorphed me for 4 seconds, (it should now be 2 from diminishing returns).

He then proceeded to polymorph me for 4 seconds using Black cat!

And again, sheep for 2 seconds

Cat for 2 seconds.

Baisicly, I think at the moment the old Polymorphs, and the Black cat one do not share the same diminishing returns, as I was polymorphed repeatedly for an insane ammount of time in the arena.

If a mage with black cat could test and confirm or deny, would be great, however I wanted to post in Elite as if it is a legit exploit we want to keep it to ourselfs

ps: alles geklau

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Arena] up to 20% more damage in arena for first 25~ seconds
12/03/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Ravenous Pathogen - Spell - World of Warcraft This is a debuff that increases damage done by 5% per stack, up to 20% after 4 stacks. Since debuffs dont disappear when you join arenas, you can carry that debuff into arenas. http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5798/arenaexpl oit.jpg This debuff is given by a mob called Darkclaw Bat Darkclaw Bat - NPC - World of Warcraft http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9326/arenaexpl oit2.jpg
[NEW]Arena Tournament server 2.4.3 (Instant lvl70 free S3 arena fight for S4)
10/31/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
#edit #close
Double Divine Spirit - Arena - Priest only.
06/06/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Cast rank 6 and rank 5, they stack. Probably not for long, no screenshot to back this up but it does work :3
[Arena]Orgrimmar Arena Trick
12/14/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Picture:http://www.pic-upload.de/14.12.08/z4hxv.JP G Before the lift takes you up to start the match, you can minimize your WoW and come back and youll be floating in air so...15seconds till battle starts. - Minimize - Open wow back up in 15 seconds and you are floating up top while lift is still coming up, pretty cool just figure it out
[Exploits][Arena]Krieger Buff in der Lorderon Arena
01/20/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Dieser Trick geht nur in der Lorderon Arena, weil dort die Kammer (der Vorbereitungsraum) groß genug ist. Der Krieger hat 2 Schlachtschreie. Der eine gibt +1080 Gesundheit und der andere Angriffskraft. Krieger+Druide, Krieger+Paladin oder Krieger+Priester sind Combos in welcher der Heiler keine Angriffskraft braucht aber die Gesundheit. Erst stehen beide nahbeieinander und der Krieger bufft - Gesundheit dann geht er in die hinterste Ecke und der Heiler ganz nah an das Tor. So kann der...