Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Alchemy] Discovery exploit

Discussion on [Alchemy] Discovery exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Alchemy] Discovery exploit

after u do your daily transmute, u will make many pots/exilier and u the discovery transmute will proc.

this is what i did today.
1. make 120 Pygmy Oil (enough to make 40 Guru's Elixir, but do not make them yet)
2. buy the Vial to make the elixir and put it in your bag
3. Do the transmute(titanium bar)
4. immediately after the transmute, hit the create all for the Guru's Elixir and watch it proc all the discovery.

i got 8 discovery today making the elixir.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2009, 13:38   #2

works!
Old 01/26/2009, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
Jungs es hat schon seinen Sinn warum ich das C+P geflame lösche also erstellt keinen neuen wenn ihr sieht das eurer Weg ist.

Wir hatten das Thema schon oft genug es gibt keine Regeln gegen das C+P und wenn hier keiner C+P machen würde wärs hier leer.

Also ende mit dem Geflame.
Old 01/26/2009, 14:25   #4

german?
Old 01/26/2009, 14:35   #5

Du Transmutierst z.b. Titan und direkt im Anschluss stellst du ein beliebiges Elixier oder nen Pot her. So ca 20 Stück reichen normal. Bei fast jedem Elixier/Pot procct dann ein Transmute Geistesblitz. Du musst halt alles schon im Inv haben und sofort die Elixiere/Pots herstellen und nicht erst nach 10 Sekunden

Und laut GM kannste dafür nichtmal belangt werden, ist also easy ****
Old 01/26/2009, 17:19   #6

Tiptop, 20 agi pots gemacht und 8 Transmutationen gelernt
thx an den dem's geklaut wurde :P
Old 01/26/2009, 18:21   #7

funtzt, hab 12 gelernt xD BIG THX
Old 01/26/2009, 19:05   #8

Gibts eig. schon Äonenmacht transmutieren, ansonsten beherrsche ich nämlich eh schon alle Transmutationen und muss das gar nich erst ausprobieren :<
Old 01/27/2009, 13:44   #9

Verdammt, hab einen Tick zu lang gewartet ... alles in die Quere bei Advanced Tradeskill Window aber nicht bedacht das man nochmal Quere abarbeiten klicken muss wenn die Transmutation zu ende is =(

naja morgen auf einen zweiten versuch
Old 01/27/2009, 16:36   #10

elite*gold: 21
Kann das bitte wr in Deutsch übersetzen?
Old 01/27/2009, 16:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Xeon$ View Post
Kann das bitte wr in Deutsch übersetzen?
4 Posts über deinem...-.-

Bisschen schaun ist ja nicht zuviel verlangt oder?
Old 01/28/2009, 02:01   #12

so its after i finish transmuting the titanium bar then i hit the create all?
i tried once just now and only got 1 discoveries... this is what i do...
1. hit the titanium bar transmutation
2. after i finished the transmutation then i hit the create all... is that how i should do it?
Old 01/28/2009, 06:58   #13

I had to constantly mash the 'create all' button, as it would only make one elixir. Worked out pretty well though.
Old 01/28/2009, 11:28   #14

This is step by step now

-You click on Transmute Titanium (do not create yet) in your profession interface

-Scroll down to the elixir/potion you want to create afterwards (do not click it yet)

-Hit your "Create" button (It should start trasmuting Titanium now)

-Fast click on the elixir potion of your choice (therefore you had to scroll to it before)

-Mash your "Create All" button as fast as possible until it starts creating (I had to reclick after the firtst elixir again because it just created one but it worked)

You should now get a spam of DISCOVERY up to a total of 12.
Old 01/28/2009, 16:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleggor View Post
This is step by step now

-You click on Transmute Titanium (do not create yet) in your profession interface

-Scroll down to the elixir/potion you want to create afterwards (do not click it yet)

-Hit your "Create" button (It should start trasmuting Titanium now)

-Fast click on the elixir potion of your choice (therefore you had to scroll to it before)

-Mash your "Create All" button as fast as possible until it starts creating (I had to reclick after the firtst elixir again because it just created one but it worked)

You should now get a spam of DISCOVERY up to a total of 12.
Irgendwie geht das bei mir nicht mehr. Hab zwar direkt nen geistesblitz, aber dann kommt nichts mehr. Er bricht auch immer nach dem ersten trank ab. habe sofort mit dem nächsten begonnen, aber ohne erfolg.
Getestet mit mehreren chars.
trotzdem schon mal danke für die ersten gb´s^^