Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon skill up while gaining honor

Discussion on Weapon skill up while gaining honor within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weapon skill up while gaining honor

Yes, this is another weapon skill up thread. Don't read the rest if you don't care. I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but I can't find similar thread from search option.

Anyway, in SOTA, after all the alliance leave past the first gate. you can go down to their dock and hit on their demolisher. Those have alot of hp, and most alliance are working on second gate after they cap gy, you can safely afk there, getting weapon skill, while gaining honor. Might want to buy a low dps wep though.

here's a pic

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there anyone here got honor rune weapon? (any class job)
12/13/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
pahinge naman kung may map kau nun
Weapon Skill Bug, Help me!!
06/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
On my binary 5065 server i was changing percent rates of magictype and logged on things worked fine but i noticed that if you buy a skill such as rage u can learn it before u have ur weapon skill to the requirement. Then when you go to attack with the weapon it uses the skill every single time and people cant level tehre weapon prof. What could be the problem. If you know more information please reply back.
All weapon skill up!
12/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Scourge Event, Argent Dawn is everywhere. The Argent Dawn NPCs are level 10. As Level 70 youll get them down very quick. But wait - they wont die! And since theyre doing Level 10 damage you can easily bringt up your weapon skills. Alliance: Look for Lieutenant Orrin. Open your reputation tab, look for Argent Dawn and check "At war".
Low Lvl EZ Weapon Skill Ups
02/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
There is a nice mob in eversong woods (just south of silvermoon city) for when you need to lvl up a new weapon, like when you're lvl 20. Useful for BE paladins especially for when you get your new polearm. Basically, it's a lvl 6 Plaguebone Pillager that has an instant respawn. You just stand in one spot and repeatedly right click until your weapon is at the skill lvl you want. He wanders so you might have to kill a few to figure out which one it is, but his respawn point is 50,57 in the middle...