Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

100% Working strand ancients quick way to relic without destroying wall

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100% Working strand ancients quick way to relic without destroying wall

Ok, now any class can get through it, I myself did it as a Orc DK. Basically, go to the gate that has to be destroyed with the relic behind it, get feared through the wall and click the relic, profit. I have no SS's but it's incredibley straight forward, just rely on luck to go in the direction of the wall.

The 2 ways I have confirmed this are -

I was MC'd by a priest on the opposite faction and a warlock on my faction feared me and I landed through the wall, clicked relic and won.

Another time was just a normal running in to plant a charge, was feared and landed through the wall.

I searched for anything on this and it came up with nothing. Enjoy.

Old   #2

Kann ihm bitte mal einer sagen das er gefälligst schreiben soll wenn er es kopiert hat-.- außerdem kann man das relikt nicht mehr holen bis das Tor nich schrott is

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesecret View Post
Kann ihm bitte mal einer sagen das er gefälligst schreiben soll wenn er es kopiert hat-.- außerdem kann man das relikt nicht mehr holen bis das Tor nich schrott is

cowboy,du weisst schon,dass jitsuk n geistiger postbot is, der seit jahren nix anderes macht
als hier exploits zu copy-paste-zusammenzutragen?
da hockt zwar glaub n echter mensch dahinter, aber trotzdem macht der nix anderes,als hier seit über nem jahr neue posts reinzupasten aus irgendwelchen anderen pages...

nichtsdestotrotz: /fixed :P
Thanks
2 Users