Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Malygos avoide Vortex dmg (druid/rogue/wl)

Discussion on Malygos avoide Vortex dmg (druid/rogue/wl) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Malygos avoide Vortex dmg (druid/rogue/wl)

Druid:
Blizz Intended:
Vortex: Malygos takes off from the ground and spins up a whirling vortex of Arcane energy, tossing the raid around and dealing 2000 Arcane damage every second for 10 seconds. When Vortex ends, everyone will be dropped around the center of the platform and take up to 10% of their maximum health in falling damage.

Exploit: When Malygos takes off from the ground and begins to cast Vortex, you must use Feral charge in cat form as soon as you see the white aura on the ground under him. This will automatically pull yourself to the boss, and when the attack is over, you fall to the ground while everyone else takes dmg up top

Rogue - avoid vortex at Malygos - 3 Weeks Ago
while being caught in the vortex instantly activate killing spree it will remove the debuff.

combine this with the glyph of adrenaline rush which currently also reduces cooldown on killing spree to avoid all vortex damage.
Add to parasiteoc's Reputation Report Post
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

If you put an Demonic Circle in the middle of the platform(Where the Orb is) you can Teleport yourself at the Vortex Phase onto the ground
This "bug" can reduce a lot of dmg and its better for your Raid Healers

have fun with it.

C+P
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 80 DK 80 Gladiator Druid 72 Rogue 53 Hunter
08/22/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i don't want to write so much about the account. As you can see in the topic, there's a good geared 80 Dk Female Human(Naxx 25 EQ, 4k dps +, Dual Specc already bought) 80 Heal Druid (Epic/Blue eq , Gladiator S4 Mount) 72 Rogue with shoulders 4 more exp and 2 acc bound daggers and a 53 orc hunter. Druid and DK have both epic flying If u want to know more about the acc add me in ICQ 150Euro and it's yours.
IvI 80 EPICKrieger (70 rogue,druid,warlock)
12/21/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Guten Abend/Morgen/Tag Da bin ich mal wieder... Nach langem denken habe ich mich dazu entschlossen meinen Account zu verkaufen. Er beinhaltet einen level 80 Zwerg Krieger mit über 40 (IvI80 Gegenständen T7 Brust(Procc specc unbuffed 31,2k hp, off specc 3,8k attackpower unbuffed with trinkets 5,1k, da auf der waffe Berserker enchanted ist. Berufe: Enchanting / Bergbau beides auf 450 , er besitzt alle HIGH END enchant Rezepte. Er ist der Main dess Acounts und befindet sich auf einem...
2v2 druid+ warri or rogue
05/27/2008 - World of Warcraft - 17 Replies
ich und mein kollege zocken jetz horde habe da angefangen. er als druide(später heal) ich als rogue... is diese combo recht gut im 2on2 oder sollte ich mir lieber nen warri machen... druid warri is ja eig. somit beste kombo die ich kenne...
WTS/WTT Rogue 70 S2/S3 Mix PvE Realm 500 Gold Malygos
04/16/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As you can see in the topic, I wanna trade this account. Offers -> ICQ - armory link also.
[WTS]60 Druid/60 Rogue
03/02/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Long time ago that i have played WoW. The druid has 3 T1 and other heal equi. The Rogue has the Lobotomizer. Rogue is mostyl blue equipped. I DONT have the expansion! I only accept paypal paying! If u are interested: [email protected]