Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 79 - 80 3 Hours / Perfect Farming

Discussion on Level 79 - 80 3 Hours / Perfect Farming within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 79 - 80 3 Hours / Perfect Farming

All you need is an Ice Mage Level 79 Rested EP and 3 Hours Time.

In Brunnhildar Village Starting Area you get a quest where you transform in a Warmaiden, fullfill this quest to get the quest and you can start to grind in there.
there are 4 mob groups with like atleast 5 mobs. They dont aggro you unless you attack them.
Every Group gives between 10-14 k rested. During highpeak times the spawn is almost instant. So all you have to do is to run from group to group and get kill them.
I use 2 Arcane Explosion and than Frostnova -Blizzard , it goes quite fast and i earned in like 3 Hours my level and like 2 k Gold... (Enchanter , Tailor).

They are humans and drop cloth and greens so have fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2008, 10:18   #2

elite*gold: 10
3hours is the normal level speed
Old 01/02/2009, 21:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
sin hier die mammuts gemeint? die sin net human und spawnen net so oft
Old 01/04/2009, 12:07   #4

elite*gold: 43
That means non rested u need like 5-6 hours?
Questing is way faster =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT LVL 85 BARD PERFECT FOR FARMING SERVER:HELIOS
05/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
IM SELLING MY BARD /CLERIC FF 85 BARD SKILLS FAST for ong farming my email is [email protected] let me know
Guilde on how to level a warrior from 1-120 in about 30 hours
02/15/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 36 Replies
Hello There I pretty much know how to lvl up warriors. I find warriors are a better alternative to reborning than water taoist, due to the fact that most people don't have a 125+ archer. Recommendations: Get 1-(a wand). The wand is your best friend as is it basically a club with reach. It eliminates the annoyance of monsters walking away as you try to strike them. Even if your 2 steps away wand can smack them down. But what you choose is not my decision. I both train wand and club...
Level 70-80 in 10 Hours!
01/11/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 22 Replies
For this Exploit - you need the Quest "No Place to run" in Dragonblight No Place to Run - Quest - World of Warcraft it is a Level 74 Quest, which starts in Dragonblight. -more than 5 Ppl to help you Normally you use a Questitem to spawn a Crystal on the Floor, then Mobs run to this Crystal, trying to destroy it. Those Attackers give Xp, are really fairly easy (bombable) and run all towards the same Point (Crystal). The Exploit is:
Level 20 in under 5 hours!
07/10/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
This isn't a secret and isn't an exploit. You can go from any level to max (20), by beating your mirror self in Augury Rock. It has been documented as being done by as low as a level 3. All you really need is a skill that causes the mirror to damage itself and the ability to dodge arrows. Here are the steps: 1. Get out presearing by getting a secondary profession and then letting Rurik and the henchies clear out the Grawl in the caves. 2. Get a group of friends or guild mates with level...