Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fishing Old Crafty in Orgrimmar, easiest way

Discussion on Fishing Old Crafty in Orgrimmar, easiest way within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fishing Old Crafty in Orgrimmar, easiest way

Let's start

Old Crafty got an higher droprate, if you got the Fishingdaily "Crokolisks in the City" in your questlog. So, take the quest, go to Orgrimmar and catch him. DON'T LOOT THE BABY CROKOLISK until you get Old Crafty, else it doesn't work.

For me it tooks 20 casts for him, guildies did it in 4/5 casts.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/07/2008, 15:56   #2

copy and paste, aber funzt, geht auch wenn man das kroki lootet und dann einfach sofort wieder wegschmeisst
Old 11/08/2008, 10:28   #3

erm, darf ich kurz fragen, was old crafty bringt? pet?
Old 11/08/2008, 13:01   #4

only achievment points imo (erfolgspunkte)
Old 11/11/2008, 11:53   #5

does it work in ironforge too?
Old 11/11/2008, 12:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloms View Post
does it work in ironforge too?
no!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2008, 18:19   #7

hat bei mir gut geklappt^^ *thanks*
Old 12/24/2008, 12:34   #8

works!
Had to fish like 20-30 times and got the Old Crafty.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Old Crafty catch alliance only
01/30/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Well I havent seen this mentioned anywere and ive personally used it afew times and gave it to friends to try works real good so i'm posting it here. During your questing in Dragonblight you'll pick up a quest chain which takes you to stormwind called "Reborn From The Ashes" then you'll get Fate, Up Against Your Will - Quest - World of Warcraft this one which says you need to go to Orgrimmar but its not the real Orgrimmar its a clone of the same map with no agressive players or agressive mobs...
New way to get under Orgrimmar
01/06/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
To do this you need a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, or a 2 seater motorcycle. 1) Go to the Valley of Honor, turn right. 2) Stick your mammoth into the wall (See Below) http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7537/wowscrnshot0 10409125453xy6.jpg http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/wowscrnshot010409 125453xy6.jpg/1/w1280.png *Make sure the player is sticking all the way inside the wall*
Under Orgrimmar in 1.11
07/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Under Orgrimmar in 1.11 You need a way to slowfall and a way to increase speed/ Langsamer Fall/Noggenfogger und Geisterwolf/Tränke/oder Mount benötigt 1. First off, you need to go to the hunter's trainer area in Orgrimmar. (Located in the Valley of Honor.) / Begebe dich zur Jäger Trainer Arena in OG (Tal der Ehre) 2. Go into the stone "hut" area, and look for the place that looks like my first SS. (it is the path leading out of the trainers area) / Suche diesen Durchgang...
Above and beyond Orgrimmar
03/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I am sure everyone knows how to get ontop of orgrimmar using the passage west of the gates. To walk up and get literally ontop of the gates. But once you get there if you go West just a tad bit you will see a tree very high up. North of the Tree is just a vast of nothingness and if you jump into it you will land in orgrimmar. But (works great for hunters) if you fall in a specific spot you will not fall, but land on the sides of orgrimmar. If you are a hunter you can Use eyes of the beat and...
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips
06/22/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hot Fishing Spots & Fishing Tips Glossy Mightfish I don't really go out of my way to catch these, they mostly just show up more than enough when fishing on the warf in Steamwheedle Port in tanaris. Summer Bass To be completly honest, I don't even usually pick them up when I do catch them, a +10 spirit buff is not something I place an extremely high value on. I seem to catch them when I'm in Steamwheedle, as far as I remember.